TL-191: Yankee Joe - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the U.S. Armed Forces

The artist also did this one, who does kind of looks like a modern US soldier if you take out the SS symbols.
View attachment 413091
https://www.deviantart.com/someone1...-of-the-SS-Panzerdivision-Totenkopf-559217259
Another cool pic, remove the Iron cross and SS runes and he could stand in for a modern day TL-191 US soldier.

What do you think of these guys for a kind of Desert Storm era soldiers?

COBRA=7c2039566c36433a953a49be4c0714ae.jpg

I like it! Definitely looks like something that the US and Germany would use in a desert storm styled conflict.
I have a lot of pics like this and just added the two you posted, steam and diesel punk and sci-fi mixed with WWII. I wish i could do human figures, would like to do something along the lines of these pics and a cross between Wolfenstein. Wolfenstein goes a little too far with nazi imagery, I like pics more of what the Heer might have looked like in a victorious scenario.

The pic below is a good futuristic German soldier pic but I'd like to see more post WWII era style images, a Germany in the Nam would be a pretty cool concept, a 1950's era soldier would be cool too..

Defiance-Games-German-Trooper-Concept.jpg

View attachment 413078

I'm kinda liking this has a possible late war or even a vietnam war analogue US uniform, taken lessons learned from SGW into account.

This is how I imagine the U.S. army uniform to look in TL-191 sometime between late 20th Century-early 21st Century.

The artist also did this one, who does kind of looks like a modern US soldier if you take out the SS symbols.
View attachment 413091
https://www.deviantart.com/someone1...-of-the-SS-Panzerdivision-Totenkopf-559217259

I've thought that Germany would be more technologically advanced and have their soldiers' uniform look like this, compared to their American counterpart during the

I'm definitely thinking that the US would be lagging behind slightly compared to their German counterparts, in terms of military technology.

Actually I'm pretty sure that modern North America would be pretty similar to Rvbomally's Yankee Spring. Maybe have Alaska being host to the in universe equivalent of the Korean War.

View attachment 413078

I'm kinda liking this has a possible late war or even a vietnam war analogue US uniform, taken lessons learned from SGW into account.

This is how I imagine the U.S. army uniform to look in TL-191 sometime between late 20th Century-early 21st Century.

View attachment 413091

I've thought that Germany would be more technologically advanced and have their soldiers' uniform look like this, compared to their American counterpart during the same time period.

Last edited:
Just noticed that the pic of my alt-Tommy paintball gun isn't showing on the post #58 that I a few days. I went back and fixed it.
If anyone's interested.

The A11 "Morrell". The US first standard barrel introduced in 1948 and given the the official name of "General Morrell". After the introduction of the Morrell, light and heavy barrels were no longer developed, some new designs were drawn up and proposed but none were ever accepted into service.
Instead US barrels got bigger, more powerful and more technically advanced.

A11 Morell.png

A glimpse of the future, inspired by the "Ersatz M10".

That is cool! What's its back story?
No idea to be honest, just found them while doing an image search on "American Pickelhuabe," though I did see one for the marines that was supposed to be a ceremonial helmet. (Sadly the image was to large to upload)

So some possible symbols that could be placed on the US Stalhelm.

The classic flag shield im the place of the German tricolor.
Flag-Shield.jpg

Perhaps the American Star to represent the Army.
ww2_american_star_round_car_magnet.jpg

The twin swords of the cavalry or perhaps in this case US mechanized and armored forces.
cavalrybadge_4_gold.png914e6fb8-80cb-4170-ae70-e26f8df98d84Larger.jpg

And of course the American Eagle.
3654.gif

So some possible symbols that could be placed on the US Stalhelm.

The classic flag shield im the place of the German tricolor.
View attachment 413307

Perhaps the American Star to represent the Army.
View attachment 413309

The twin swords of the cavalry or perhaps in this case US mechanized and armored forces.
View attachment 413308

And of course the American Eagle.View attachment 413306
I like the star in the green circle for army vehicles. I used a star with crossed swords for the air-force.
Going to copy these and try to use them on some pics, how small I can shrink em without losing clarity will determine what I can use and what I can't.