TL 191 WI: Christmas Truce results in armistice

I originally posted this as a DBWI, but I figured this would be better done in a regular WI format. Basically, a common idea is "What if the Christmas Truce evolved into a full truce." Recently, Alternate History Hub made a video analyzing this, concluding that even if the Western Front ended, the Eastern Front would continue to go on due to there being no truce on that end.

And then I remembered that there was a Christmas truce in TL 191 as well during the First Great War, so this led me to ask a similar question here. From what I recall, there was a Christmas truce on the Union-Confederate Front as well as the Western Front (Can't confirm, but I assume it still happened). If these both evolved into full truces, this would likely mean that, while the Western front is closed, the Eastern Front would continue like Cody suggested. However, applying this to TL 191, the American front between the United and Confederate states would end, but I assume the war between Canada (and I assume the rest of the British Empire) and America would still continue. So how would the Union fare against the full might of the British Empire without Europe to distract them? What else might come about of this?