TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

I`m sure if this has been mentioned before, what about Freedom Party units made up of say Mexicans ?
Yes Hispanics, they are does third populous ethnic group in the confederacy and they were definitely work with the Confederate Freedom Party to save face

Well not yet anyway
They will probably have U.S Sponsored coup/revolution against the Mexican Empire for losing Two Great War
Brazil would help the Confederates been TL-191 version of Brazilian Expeditionary Force much like OTL BEF in world war 2 been helping the allies.

Brazil would help the Confederates been TL-191 version of Brazilian Expeditionary Force much like OTL BEF in world war 2 been helping the allies.
No the Confederates are Nazis in Tl191 and it will be disasters for Brazil reputation for Aiding a Genocidal Regime.

It more highly that Brazil will sent BEF in the Caribbean to help the Haitian and U.S Marine to defeats the Freedomite

No the Confederates are Nazis in Tl191 and it will be disasters for Brazil reputation for Aiding a Genocidal Regime.

It more highly that Brazil will sent BEF in the Caribbean to help the Haitian and U.S Marine to defeats the Freedomite

ah yes Fidel Castro been more of a good guy in TL-191 than irl

I'd have to read up on what the SA uniform was I honestly don't remember. But Jefferson Pinkard notes several times that stalwarts where a plain white shirt, with pants not quite Confederate Army Butternut, and Boots. From the vague picture that drags up in my mind the SA was somewhat fancier and more military like. Reading the books I always pictured the Freedom Party stalwarts as more of a plain white T and Kaki pants with work boots in Pinkard's case steel toed since he was a steel worker for the biggest part of the series.

I'd have to read up on what the SA uniform was I honestly don't remember. But Jefferson Pinkard notes several times that stalwarts where a plain white shirt, with pants not quite Confederate Army Butternut, and Boots. From the vague picture that drags up in my mind the SA was somewhat fancier and more military like. Reading the books I always pictured the Freedom Party stalwarts as more of a plain white T and Kaki pants with work boots in Pinkard's case steel toed since he was a steel worker for the biggest part of the series.
So kinda like this

20220514_171023.jpg

Last edited:
4E9321B2-06FE-402B-9ECE-D52D8A728BE9.jpeg

1261744D-58E2-464D-9DAF-46B2551C0793.jpeg

7F67A4D1-4898-4ADC-82CC-055EE039CF2F.png

The silvershirts of America are another good source if you want a look closer to home, less of a German look and more “American” in flavor. They match the description of the Freedom Party stalwart look fairly well. Just making the shirts white and the ties and pants khaki brown.

View attachment 741692
View attachment 741691

View attachment 741694

The silvershirts of America are another good source if you want a look closer to home, less of a German look and more “American” in flavor. They match the description of the Freedom Party stalwart look fairly well. Just making the shirts white and the ties and pants khaki brown.
Yeah I figured that much, in my drawing above you I desperate as White and khakis pants, but IDK about the Color of the Tie tho

Yeah I figured that much, in my drawing above you I desperate as White and khakis pants, but IDK about the Color of the Tie tho
Tie can be butternut/khaki as well. Footwear can vary, but I favor the puttees-boots combo, since many men were veterans of the Great War and may not have access to jackboots. Unless they work blue collar jobs we’re steel-tied boots are available, like how Pinkard was.