TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

You want the Confederate paratroopers to sport SS-style skulls you mean?
I could see the CS using skull and crossbones more so than something like the death head. The US navy today uses the skull and crossbones on their aircraft.

Here's something I made for S. Marlowski a while back, it's CS anti-partisan badge and uses my take on the skull n bones but I used a crossed pistol and dagger.
Confederate Anti-Partisan Patch 2.png

Rebs and pirates kind of similar.

You want the Confederate paratroopers to sport SS-style skulls you mean?
Well there were FallschirmJager helmet that have SS symbol on it.

But I do get your point of Why would Confederacy Airborne helmet be Using Skull ☠️

Using skull as Army insignia and symbol were Use for Intimidation and Death for the enemies.
American, British and the Normally German use Skull for their Division insignia, so the Confederates paratrooper Using skull as a Symbol in Their Helmet wouldn't be Strange.
Not bad at all :cool:
Agreed with that Mate 😎

Last edited:
I could see the CS using skull and crossbones more so than something like the death head. The US navy today uses the skull and crossbones on their aircraft.

Here's something I made for S. Marlowski a while back, it's CS anti-partisan badge and uses my take on the skull n bones but I used a crossed pistol and dagger.
View attachment 738822
Rebs and pirates kind of similar.
I remember this, hey it' that for Donner Division AKA the Reb version of Dirlewanger Brigade

I remember this, hey it' that for Donner Division AKA the Reb version of Dirlewanger Brigade
aka Army of Rapists Murderers and Assholes been rape kill maim and destroy anyone in their path even other Confederate Army Generals and soldiers despised the Donner Division and they wanted them to disband like the SS commanders despised the Dirlewanger Brigade IRL and they wanted them disbanded but it failed.

aka Army of Rapists Murderers and Assholes been rape kill maim and destroy anyone in their path even other Confederate Army Generals and soldiers despised the Donner Division and they wanted them to disband like the SS commanders despised the Dirlewanger Brigade IRL and they wanted them disbanded but it failed.
You know you f***** up that even your Allies and Enemies agree that they You Want Dead

You know you f***** up that even your Allies and Enemies agree that they You Want Dead

if theres a backstory of the Confederate version of Oskar Dirlewanger i wager that he fought on the 1st great war 1st of October, 1913 ,and served as a machine gunner Donner joined the Freedom Party on 1928 Donner was repeatedly convicted for illegal arms possession and embezzlement on 1934 he was convicted and sentenced to two years' imprisonment for the r*pe of a 14-year-old girl as well as the illegal use of a government vehicle and damaging said vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. Donner also lost his job, his doctor title and all military honours, and was expelled from the party. he was arrested again on similar charges for criminal recidivism and got sent on a concentration camp and reinstated to the Freedom Party and Donner formed this infamous Donner Division during the 2nd Great War.

if theres a backstory of the Confederate version of Oskar Dirlewanger i wager that he fought on the 1st great war 1st of October, 1913 ,and served as a machine gunner Donner joined the Freedom Party on 1928 Donner was repeatedly convicted for illegal arms possession and embezzlement on 1934 he was convicted and sentenced to two years' imprisonment for the r*pe of a 14-year-old girl as well as the illegal use of a government vehicle and damaging said vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. Donner also lost his job, his doctor title and all military honours, and was expelled from the party. he was arrested again on similar charges for criminal recidivism and got sent on a concentration camp and reinstated to the Freedom Party and Donner formed this infamous Donner Division during the 2nd Great War.
And Donner Division Commit numous War crime such as Killing, Graping, Looting and Torturing countless victims of African, Union Civilian/POWs and Resistance Fighters During the SGW.

But near the End of War, They gone downhill and Eventually all of former Donner Men were deserted including The Demon himself, Donner were Finally get Karma Justice ⚖️
being Lynch by the Blacks who suffers by his Division

And Donner Division Commit numous War crime such as Killing, Graping, Looting and Torturing countless victims of African, Union Civilian/POWs and Resistance Fighters During the SGW.

But near the End of War, They gone downhill and Eventually all of former Donner Men were deserted including The Demon himself, Donner were Finally get Karma Justice ⚖️
being Lynch by the Blacks who suffers by his Division

so yeah also if theres a Confederate of Version of IIse Koch aka Witch of Buchenwald The Beast of Buchenwald the Queen of Buchenwald the Red Witch of Buchenwald Butcher Widow and The Bitch of Buchenwald along with her husband Karl-Otto Koch been going sadistic on the Jews in real life while Karl-Otto Koch got killed by the SS on 5 April 1945 at his criminal charges of embezzlement. Other camp officials were charged, including Koch's wife. The trial resulted in Koch being sentenced to death for disgracing both himself and the SS by firing squad in TL-191 of the IIse Koch been nicknamed Witch of Determination The Beast of Determination the Queen of Determination the Red Witch of Determination Butcher Widow and The Bitch of Determination for her sadistic brutal treatment of prisoners also she collect African American Organs and stored on a Jars been more macabre also the American Version of Phil Lamason and 168 American Aviators been held captive on Camp Determination to convinced the Confederate Army to have them Transfer on a Confederate version of the Stalag Prisons.

so yeah also if theres a Confederate of Version of IIse Koch aka Witch of Buchenwald The Beast of Buchenwald the Queen of Buchenwald the Red Witch of Buchenwald Butcher Widow and The Bitch of Buchenwald along with her husband Karl-Otto Koch been going sadistic on the Jews in real life while Karl-Otto Koch got killed by the SS on 5 April 1945 at his criminal charges of embezzlement.
Other camp officials were charged, including Koch's wife.
lIsa Koch is indeed A massive Bitch Witch on Buchenwald and Deserve to go to Hell for that
The trial resulted in Koch being sentenced to death for disgracing both himself and the SS by firing squad in TL-191 of the IIse Koch been nicknamed Witch of Determination The Beast of Determination the Queen of Determination the Red Witch of Determination Butcher Widow and The Bitch of Determination for her sadistic brutal treatment of prisoners also she collect African American Organs and stored on a Jars been more macabre.
Camp Determination mean Basically Extermination Camp, not a actual named for Actual place for people getting Murdered.

But the Witch of Snyder and Other nickname for that Bitch will still exist, but Instead Determination it will be Snyder.
They definitely Confederacy women will definitely be Involved Black Holocaust, so it highly chance of Some Sadist ladies will probably been Brutalized the blacks and Other prisoners in the Camp.

Maybe the Snyder bitch even more brutal and sadistic than the Buchenwald bitch
American Version of Phil Lamason and 168 American Aviators been held captive on Camp Determination to convinced the Confederate Army to have them Transfer on a Confederate version of the Stalag Prisons.
Don’t know who he is ,but Interesting that will be highly chances that version of him in the Union.

Last edited:
lIsa Koch is indeed A massive Bitch Witch on Buchenwald and Deserve to go to Hell for that

Camp Determination mean Basically Extermination Camp, not a actual named for Actual place for people getting Murdered.

But the Witch of Snyder and Other nickname for that Bitch will still exist, but Instead Determination it will be Snyder.
They definitely Confederacy women will definitely be Involved Black Holocaust, so it highly chance of Some Sadist ladies will probably been Brutalized the blacks and Other prisoners in the Camp.

Maybe the Snyder bitch even more brutal and sadistic than the Buchenwald bitch

Don’t know who he is ,but Interesting that will be highly chances that version of him in the Union.
Theres the Confederate concentration camp version of Belsen where sadistic assholes like Josef Kramer and Irma Grese been dubbed Beast of Belsen those TL-191 versions of those two been more sadistic and brutal on African Americans

on a side note theres a TL-191 version of the Ilsa She-Wolf of SS movies and it's sequels know as She-Dog of Freedom Party

Theres the Confederate concentration camp version of Belsen where sadistic assholes like Josef Kramer and Irma Grese been dubbed Beast of Belsen those TL-191 versions of those two been more sadistic and brutal on African Americans

Josef Kramer and Irma Grese are Probably Nobody in Germany in TL or they be the German equivalents of Myra Hindley & Ian Brady or Fred & Rosemary in this TL191

In Seriousness, I think sadly the Population Reduction will be more Brutal and Evil than the Holocaust because at least the Jews could just Change their Name or Religion and Blend in the Population.

The Southern blacks don’t have that Luxury, they’ll are Mostly Poorer, Can be Easier to spot Them with their skin color and Have years of Rebellion unlike the Jews in Europe.
Freedomites will Unleash hell to Blacks

Note: I am not saying that Jews have easier time in the Holocaust, they survived hell and it’s not meant to Offend you guys.
That for a Example

on a side note theres a TL-191 version of the Ilsa She-Wolf of SS movies and it's sequels know as She-Dog of Freedom Party
Their highly will be in Tl-191 in the distance future like 1960s or 1970s, but U,S will probably never filmed it for Obvious reasons, but I see that Italy, France and Britain will produce the Snyder bitch from Hell.

I don’t think that Germany will produce it, they have Conservative government and social norm that won’t make a Movie that is so Sexual and Freedomite Exportation that will be Very Controversial if they made in Germany
(It would be Ironic that Director be Jewish for Obvious reasons tho)

You know that the Word ‘Bitch” refers for a Female Dog right? 🐕
That mean Movie title will Accurate to said “[Certain Southern women name here] Bitch of the FG”

Josef Kramer and Irma Grese are Probably Nobody in Germany in TL or they be the German equivalents of Myra Hindley & Ian Brady or Fred & Rosemary in this TL191

In Seriousness, I think sadly the Population Reduction will be more Brutal and Evil than the Holocaust because at least the Jews could just Change their Name or Religion and Blend in the Population.

The Southern blacks don’t have that Luxury, they’ll are Mostly Poorer, Can be Easier to spot Them with their skin color and Have years of Rebellion unlike the Jews in Europe.
Freedomites will Unleash hell to Blacks

Note: I am not saying that Jews have easier time in the Holocaust, they survived hell and it’s not meant to Offend you guys.
That for a Example

Their highly will be in Tl-191 in the distance future like 1960s or 1970s, but U,S will probably never filmed it for Obvious reasons, but I see that Italy, France and Britain will produce the Snyder bitch from Hell.

I don’t think that Germany will produce it, they have Conservative government and social norm that won’t make a Movie that is so Sexual and Freedomite Exportation that will be Very Controversial if they made in Germany
(It would be Ironic that Director be Jewish for Obvious reasons tho)

You know that the Word ‘Bitch” refers for a Female Dog right? 🐕
That mean Movie title will Accurate to said “[Certain Southern women name here] Bitch of the FG”

theres a African-American version of Anne Frank sadly she died on the Confederate Concentration Camp by Typhus while Anne Frank on Germany been still around and alive in TL-191 a group of white Confederate Civilians secretly hiding the African American Family on a secret Annex in either Texas or Houston akin to the secret Annex on Netherlands where they hide until someone had snitched the location on the Annex which the Freedom Party Guards raid it and capturing the African American Family like how Anne Frank's family been found by the Nazis IRL.

theres a African-American version of Anne Frank sadly she died on the Confederate Concentration Camp by Typhus while Anne Frank on Germany been still around and alive in TL-191.
Their probably be African Anne Frank, but they will highly not able to read or even write
A Diary because Confederacy don't teach their black those things because Racism

Or maybe they are descendants of Free Negro before CSA existed, so they would still
Write their Diary.
a group of white Confederate Civilians secretly hiding the African American Family on a secret Annex in either Texas or Houston akin to the secret Annex on Netherlands where they hide until someone had snitched the location on the Annex which the Freedom Party Guards raid it and capturing the African American Family like how Anne Frank's family been found by the Nazis IRL.
They will highly some White confederate who saved and hide African from the Demon Guard, but sadly very of few saving black than the OTL Jews who hiding them from the Nazis.

But besides the Sad shit in Population Reduction, Jews of Europe ( besides Russia, France or Maybe with Romania )
They are much better off in this Timeline than OTL

Their probably be African Anne Frank, but they will highly not able to read or even write
A Diary because Confederacy don't teach their black those things because Racism

Or maybe they are descendants of Free Negro before CSA existed, so they would still
Write their Diary.

They will highly some White confederate who saved and hide African from the Demon Guard, but sadly very of few saving black than the OTL Jews who hiding them from the Nazis.

But besides the Sad shit in Population Reduction, Jews of Europe ( besides Russia, France or Maybe with Romania )
They are much better off in this Timeline than OTL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank_House the TL-191 equivlaent of this Annex located on Texas

also this uprising of the Confederate Prison Camp where consist of African Americans and US Army POWs launched an uprising and Escape based of irl Sobibor Uprising i warn you on this video gruesome and brutal image been seen so it might been imagine when an African Americans seeing the Gas Chambers based of the infamous Gas Chamber scene from Escape from Sobibor.

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank_House the TL-191 equivlaent of this Annex located on Texas
Yeah I could see House on Texas's, but also State like Kentucky and Cuba who could help
African that could risk their Life from Confederate Bayonet
also this uprising of the Confederate Prison Camp where consist of African Americans and US Army POWs launched an uprising and Escape based of irl Sobibor Uprising
That that Definitely would have Happened in TL 191, but I don't know why would Southern Devil give American pows into a concentration camp

i warn you on this video gruesome and brutal image been seen
Boy I watch Schindler's list, Black Sun: Nanking Massacre, Don't cry Nanking, City of Life & Death and The Planist .
So I think am good
so it might been imagine when an African Americans seeing the Gas Chambers based of the infamous Gas Chamber scene from Escape from Sobibor.
Not only Gas but far far worse thing in Escape from Southern Death Camp

Last edited:
Yeah I could see House on Texas's, but also State like Kentucky and Cuba who could help
African that could risk their Life from Confederate Bayonet

That that Definitely would have Happened in TL 191, but I don't know why would Southern Devil give American pows into a concentration camp

Boy I watch Schindler's list, Black Sun: Nanking Massacre, Don't cry Nanking, City of Life & Death and The Planist .
So I think am good

Not only Gas but far far worse thing in Escape from Southern Death Camp

yeah you saw the Escape from Sobibor full movie on Youtube also after that uprising the Confederate Freedom Party decided to demolished that Southern Death Camp and plated with trees to cover it's tracks and what happen to the Africans got Escaped and American POWs either got survived or dead much like in the ending of Escape from Sobibor on the fates of the Jews got escape even the Soviet POWs

yeah you saw the Escape from Sobibor full movie on Youtube
I'll am still Watching the Film, overall a good film
also after that uprising the Confederate Freedom Party decided to demolished that Southern Death Camp and plated with trees to cover it's tracks.
Yeah of course those Guards bastards will be Yellow enough to Hide their Crime against Humanity.
I glad that they managed to Escape from that Southern Inferno
what happen to the Africans got Escaped and American POWs either got survived or dead much like in the ending of Escape from Sobibor on the fates of the Jews got escape even the Soviet POWs
They both have unknown fate,
but I Hope that they will Discovered by the Polish / Black Partisan or Escape from Poland/South to be safe by Red / Union Army.