I'm kinda of a lurker, but since there's gonna be another change in Brazil, you guys might as well paint the Rio de Janeiro state ( I live in there :biggrin: )

Live in Wisconsin and been to a couple of Caribbean islands :)
AH COMMER.png

Soooo... Turns out I lived in the Belgian Occupation zone of Germany until I was 3 so I repainted the map accordingly.
Also added @Valdore Javorsky 's Scotland trip from back in September to the main map

bryaniiiplaces_by_bryaniii-db7eesi.png

Last edited:
upload_2018-4-2_17-34-27.png

I have changed Hungary and the Czech Republic to "multiple AH.commers" after looking at the wiki and previous requests on this thread. The pitch-black box in France was removed.

Just got back from a trip to France and Italy (plus Monaco and the Vatican), so here's an update:

(EDIT: just to clarify, this is the collective map, not my personal one)
(EDIT 2: just realized that Imgur JPEG'd this; the differences are that some Paris departments are dark orange and one is now light orange, Alpes-Maritimes and Monaco are light orange, one division in Liguria is yellow, and Vatican City is dark orange)
cnycVzV.jpg

Last edited:
Right, this is a bit of a beast, sorry, I've been quite a lot of places in Europe, having grown up in the UK. So, starting from the non-jpg'd version and incorporating DPKdebator's changes too, all of my changes are below. I'm having a slight technical issue getting the image to link properly from Deviant Art, so as a placeholder this direct link should behave.

Changed to Purple
UK
South Yorkshire - I and Thande have both lived in Sheffield for several years.
London - I lived in Harrow for a year.

Changed to Pink
[UK] - Birmingham
[Netherlands] - Provincie Utrecht
[Germany] - Regierungsbezirke Berlin-Mitte, Köln
[France] - Sarthe département

Changed to Dark Orange (Brown)
[UK] - Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Shropshire, Devon, Cornwall, North-West Somerset, West Sussex, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Conwy, Ynys Mon/Anglesey, Manchester, Rotherham, Doncaster, Newcastle (upon Tyne), Leicester, Buckinghamshire, Bracknell Forest, Surrey, Medway, Guernsey, Glasgow
[France] - départements Somme, Vienne
[Netherlands] - Provincie Noordbrabant
[Belgium] - Arrondissement Maaseik (Limburg)
[Luxembourg] - Canton Luxembourg

Changed to Light Orange
[Netherlands] - The rest of Provincie Zeeland, Provincie Noordholland
[Germany] - Regierungsbezirke Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Berlin-Zehlendorf
[UK] - Stockport, Bury, Calderdale, Solihull, Barnsley, Plymouth, Isle of Man (Middle Sheading)
[Spain] - Menorca (Balearic Islands)
[Cyprus] - Larnaca district
[Denmark] - Suddanmark (mainland)
[Hungary] - Eger and Székesfehérvár járások (districts)

Changed to Dark Yellow
[Germany] - Frankfurt an der Oder, Berlin-Spandau
[Poland] - Słubice county

Changed to Yellow
[UK] - Sandwell, Walsall, East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, Milton Keynes, Isle of Man (all except Middle Sheading), Wigan
[France] - dept's Haute Vienne, Charente
[Cyprus] - Dhekelia UK Sovereign Base Area

Changed to Dark Green
[UK] - Central Bedfordshire, Wokingham, Wakefield, North Lincolnshire, Bolton, Trafford, Warrington, Halton
[France] - dept. Eure
[Germany] - Reg.bez. Koblenz, Hannover, Havelland, Oder-Spree, Saale-Holzland, Jena, Saalfeld-Rudolstadt, Oberfranken
[Hungary] - Martonvásár, Érd

Changed to Light Green
[Germany] - ex-RB Dessau
[Austria] - Bezirk Bruck an der Leitha
[Hungary] - Gárdony, Szigetszentmiklos, Gyáll, Vecsés, Gödöllő, Aszód, Hatvan, Gyöngyös

Border restored between RB's Dahme-Spreewald and Oder-Spree, and around Frankfurt an der Oder; removed spurious border through the middle of Bruck an der Leitha, redrew borders of Eger hundred within Heves county and Székesfehérvár within Fejér as they were drastically at odds with current borders.