The Tzars war: what if WW1 went differently?

Jennston

Banned
After The russian 3’rd tank division Managed to stop the germans at the Vistula river in June 1914, the russians managed to keep the germans halted in western Poland for 3 months.
View attachment 833634
This was the status quo until the Italian entry into WW1, after a naval landing in Dalmacia, the Austrian military was split into 4 fonts, the serbian, romanian, italian and russian fronts lead to a collapse of austria, the italians would push into austria proper, though they would be stopped at the edge of the alps.
View attachment 833637
The russians would push all the way to budapest, besieging the city, and with the resources gained from raiding hungarian cities, they would push in czechoslovakia, and would make it to the sudetenland with the modernised Russian army, the germans, worried about an offensive into bavaria, would pull troops from the french front to defend the czechian borders, sending the russians to the border of czechia.
Despite these minor setbacks the war was still being won, the Russians may have lost western Poland, but they gained all of Hungary, Galicia, and slovakia.
Once the ottoman empire Joined the war, the russians would push through the georgian mountains and collaborate with armenian rebels in anatolia, would make it to Muzur river in just 3 months, and would set up defensive positions on the bank.
An obscure ottoman commander by the name of Ataturk would attempt a river crossing, but he would be drowned by a russian soldier.

In 1916, a french-belgian counter offensive pushed germany to the french-belgian border, the Germans sent 12 divisions to the Western Front. This reinvigorated the Russian war effort. A large Counter offensive pushed the germans to the czechian border, but faced heavy resistance from the sudeten germans.
During the russian push into german-occupied austria, the italian military, after securing the whole of Dalmacia, would push into the austrian Panhandle, even making it to the border with germany.
View attachment 833651
In october 1916, the ottoman empire would capitulate, the ottoman sultan would be captured by a naval landing in constantinople.
Tzar nicolas would directly lead this offensive, and after storming his palace, would put a sword shamed sultan neck, threatening to slice him open.
The Sultan would plea with nicolas that he would give russia all of their demands, would even seed their entire black sea coast in exchange for his life. The feared warrior king nicholas, would kill the begging sultan, just like he did to the Japanese emperor in the russo-japanese war.
Coward, was his only response to the Sultan.

With italy reaching the german border in late 1916, the german kaiser would take almost half of the forces in poland to the south to defend from russian assault in czechia and a potential italian assault into bavaria. With the forces pulled from poland, the russians would dive into eastern germany, capturing all of east prussia and the city of Danzig.
View attachment 833654
The german people would be furious, they were losing the war, they were hungary, their allies had capitulated, why wouldn't they?
On the 25 of december, 1916, a communistic revolt broke out in munich, being led by vladimir lenin, as he couldn't make it to russia as the war was still raging like he wanted, he settled for trying to start a revolution in germany to help his motherland win the war.
10 armed malichas took over the city, but when his russian roots were found, he swiftly was hung by his own revolutionaries, as Russians were not that popular with a war raging against them.

This lead to an uprising in hanover, distracting bavarian soldiers and allowing for the long awaited assault.
The “Южная борьба” (the southern struggle)
January 16th 1917 in the dead of night, the stars would be outshined with artillery, over 25,000 soldiers crossed the bavarian borders.
Artillery rained on the german soldiers and cities alike, scorching the camps the germans stayed, over 9000 germans soldiers died just from the artillery.
The russian soldiers would push from the border of czechia to the capital of bavaria in just 2 days, both nuremberg and munich would be put under siege.
With russia pushing back germany, france and britain would launch a grand offensive into germany, pushing the germans to the rhine river and encircling 1000’s of german troops.
BGR 9.png

Kaiser wilhelm would still refuse to surrender, but, as 1918 finally came, on new years eve, the german army surrenders and the russians would finally make it to berlin.
Tzar nicolas would let the man live, hateful as he was, willhelm was his cousin.
After the treaty of antwerp, germany would be carved up, most importantly losing bavaria as a russian puppet state, they would also be joined by yugoslavia, romania and hungary as in the russian sphere.
Russia would take several pacific islands from germany, despite them not capturing them they did do the bulk of the fighting in europe they would let it slide, as the Tzars great navy needed a pacific base.
The german colony if cameroon would be thrice partitioned between the entente.
After the negotiations, the entente would begin to distance, russia was now the leading european power, and was getting close to the UK in economy.
This lead to a estrangement,
Russia funded rebellions in canada, and india…
Britain funded communists in siberia and bavaria…
This kind of indirect war lead to something new…
A war…
A very very, quiet one.

View attachment 833629

This TL makes no sense. It seems to me like just a Germany-screw/Russia-wank for the sake of it/them, without a plausible series of events to justify it.

Jennston

Banned
Warning
First:
I would like to mention that your attachments dont work.

Second:

😳 and where the hack do the russian get at least 3, in words THREE Tank division from in 1914 ?
DON'T ARGUE WITH IDIOTS
They will draw you down to their level of idiocy and beat you there with their expertise in it

Guess I cant argue with you then 😔

Hol up my friend told me about you, he got me into alternate history, he got banned for having an alt account, but made another and i still on the site, imma find his old username
Found it, his username was https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/members/u-k-overseas-enthusiast.186507/

I've seen a lot of bad reactions to being told to behave, but admitting you have a previous banned account* is a new one for me.

*Actually 41 previously banned accounts, but who's counting?

Riain

Banned
I've seen a lot of bad reactions to being told to behave, but admitting you have a previous banned account* is a new one for me.

*Actually 41 previously banned accounts, but who's counting?

Wow, 41!

That's a love hate relationship; can't stay away but can't do what is required to not get banned. 😁