The Silver Knight, a Lithuania Timeline

What's your opinion on The Silver Knight so far?

• Total voters
It's been 600 years, so of course there are, and plenty. For example, a distant line of the House of Gediminas are the current rulers of Wallachia-Moldavia (They were placed there when it was still a Lithuanian puppet, but the Visegradians decided to keep that royal family in charge).

I meant more in that, is there a Lithuanian Lancaster/Blackfyre/Legitimist line that claims the non-existent throne or have the all the other branches moved on to other things? Might we see any cadet branches of the Gediminas used for "neutral" kingdoms without monarchs in the wake of this conflict?

I meant more in that, is there a Lithuanian Lancaster/Blackfyre/Legitimist line that claims the non-existent throne or have the all the other branches moved on to other things? Might we see any cadet branches of the Gediminas used for "neutral" kingdoms without monarchs in the wake of this conflict?
None of the surviving members of the House of Gediminas are actively trying to claim the throne of Lithuania, no - partially because of who reigns over the country right now, partially because there is currently no major movement within Lithuania to try to press their claim. This situation might change in the future, of course.

Don't you mean April 30th, Augenis?
Hmmm?

None of the surviving members of the House of Gediminas are actively trying to claim the throne of Lithuania, no - partially because of who reigns over the country right now, partially because there is currently no major movement within Lithuania to try to press their claim. This situation might change in the future, of course.

Hmmm?

Well do any of them still maintain their claims even if they aren't pushing them? Like the Wittelsbach and the current head and their theoretical claim to the thrones of England, Scotland and Ireland?

I suppose I should be more clear, even if monarchist restoration isn't a mass movement, is there a clear candidate for those inclined (however in the minority) in the event they are ever able to bring about such a restoration? Or is there a veritable mess in theoretical task of choosing the "correct" Emperor or Empress to be restored to their throne.

This is what I meant, Augenis. Is that an error, or does April have 31 days in the month ITTL?
Oh, haha. Spring has been so long ago that I've forgotten how many days April has! Fixed.

Well do any of them still maintain their claims even if they aren't pushing them? Like the Wittelsbach and the current head and their theoretical claim to the thrones of England, Scotland and Ireland?

I suppose I should be more clear, even if monarchist restoration isn't a mass movement, is there a clear candidate for those inclined (however in the minority) in the event they are ever able to bring about such a restoration? Or is there a veritable mess in theoretical task of choosing the "correct" Emperor or Empress to be restored to their throne.
Some members of the House of Gediminas, like some of Žygimantas IV's cousins, do maintain their claim on the throne, yes, but there is no clear heir apparent for the hypothetical restored throne, and even the Restorationists of the early 1930s were unsure on who should be the restored Emperor. Do you want names of some of the claimants, perhaps?

Oh, haha. Spring has been so long ago that I've forgotten how many days April has! Fixed.

Some members of the House of Gediminas, like some of Žygimantas IV's cousins, do maintain their claim on the throne, yes, but there is no clear heir apparent for the hypothetical restored throne, and even the Restorationists of the early 1930s were unsure on who should be the restored Emperor. Do you want names of some of the claimants, perhaps?

I mean, if you have then it wouldn't hurt to sate my curiosity further, but please don't put in such effort merely for my behalf.

I mean, if you have then it wouldn't hurt to sate my curiosity further, but please don't put in such effort merely for my behalf.
It's nothing too hard for me. :)

There are three main claimants to the Lithuanian throne:

Prince Žygimantas of Lithuania - The child of Mykolas I's brother Sudimantas and thus cousin of the last Emperor of Lithuania, as well as a retired lieutenant of the Imperial Army. 45 years old at the time of the Russian-Lithuanian War, was considered as a candidate by the Restorationist faction. Currently in exile in France and works as a science fiction writer.

Prince Stanislovas of Lithuania - Youngest brother of Mykolas I and uncle of the last Emperor of Lithuania. Was a general in the Imperial Army and fought in the Eastern Front. After the war, retired and became the chief editor of a pro-Imperial Party newspaper. Currently 71 years old, imprisoned by the Revivalists because of his political activity and held in the Salaspils forced labor camp.

Grand Duke Mihai V - Current Grand Duke of Wallachia-Moldavia, 21 years old. Related to the House of Gediminas through the younger brother of Žygimantas I. Barely managed to avoid capture by the Turks during their attack on Craiova, where he was located at that time, and currently heads the Romanian loyalist, pro-Visegradian government in Iasi.

Grand Duke Mihai V - Current Grand Duke of Wallachia-Moldavia, 21 years old. Related to the House of Gediminas through the younger brother of Žygimantas I. Barely managed to avoid capture by the Turks during their attack on Craiova, where he was located at that time, and currently heads the Romanian loyalist, pro-Visegradian government in Iasi.
Since @Zagan liked this I now have my mind stuck with a "Io Mihailŭ, Împĕratul Românilor" kinda-crossover as he rise to his rightful place as emperor of Lithuromania... I need sleep.

What science fiction works has he been writing lately?
Some basic ones. About space travel and the future. He also predicted that one day, the weapons wielded by the nations of the world will get so powerful and deadly that no country will ever dare to go to war again - thus they will cooperate in peace.

Some basic ones. About space travel and the future. He also predicted that one day, the weapons wielded by the nations of the world will get so powerful and deadly that no country will ever dare to go to war again - thus they will cooperate in peace.
Can we have fan chapters on his works?

I wonder how well the "two Russias" go along with each other?
Very close. There were talks of unification in the early 1920s, and a number of polls in Russia showed that the "mainland" Russians are mostly in favor of such a motion, but it was vetoed by the Volgak parliament in a very close vote. Still, despite that, relations between the two countries are very friendly.