The Oceans Divide: A World Of Laughter, A World Of Tears II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic. They're so anti-Communist they do...exactly what Communists did.

Yeah, both Rothbard and von Mises made that observation regarding her group. I just decided to take it to the logical extreme (and "The Fountainhead Filibuster: Tales From Objectivist Katanga" was a huge inspiration for this development).

Yeah, both Rothbard and von Mises made that observation regarding her group. I just decided to take it to the logical extreme (and "The Fountainhead Filibuster: Tales From Objectivist Katanga" was a huge inspiration for this development).

That is very true-actually makes me wonder what Rothbard is up to ITTL.

Also, I'm thinking that as happened in OTL, the 'RED panic', the extreme anti-communism of the kind that believe to see one in anybody that not share their political beliefs or social-economics ideals nor could fit in their own definition of the 'Americanicity'... Would be doing the exact opposite and thus could be creating the fertile grounds the more extreme Soviet inspired/backed movements, that in OTL, never could ever dream to achieving...

I look forward to Ginny Heinlein (not sure she took her husband's name, but people know who I mean) snapping out of her dogmatic propertarianism, Robert reverting to his New Dealer/Ham and Eggs/Navy days, teaming up with any survivors of the OTL New Left and leading a pragmatic social-democratic-antiracist-really libertarian counterrevolution, along Revolt in 2100 lines but less Tom Paine, more class struggle. With Isaac Asimov grumbling about the Army even if it is a revolutionary one but in the trenches, along with Fred Pohl and Ursula LeGuin in an underground insurgent collective out West.

Status
Not open for further replies.