The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Translation: I am really excited to play TNO as Australia, since it is a country I like a lot, and is surely to come with good routes. I am planning to go the most conservative route possible that still allows to to end the “White Australia” policy. I know that most likely only the Liberals will be able to do so, like Kaiserreich South Africa, but maybe I can do that with the Libs and then elect the Conservatives.

Time to be loyal to the Commenwealth, fellas.
Did they just release an update on Australia?

Honestly, what would be an interesting question would be the question of international recognition of governments in the world of TNO. For starters, I imagine most governments in the world would view Azad Hind as the legitimate government of India due to them being Axis-backed during the Second World War, even though the Germans/Italians have long split with Japan and the Republic controls more of the subcontinent.

Honestly, what would be an interesting question would be the question of international recognition of governments in the world of TNO. For starters, I imagine most governments in the world would view Azad Hind as the legitimate government of India due to them being Axis-backed during the Second World War, even though the Germans/Italians have long split with Japan and the Republic controls more of the subcontinent.
Iberia had a event where they could choose to either recognise the Azad Hind government or the Republic as the offical government of the subcontinent during Franco and Salazars joint foreign tour. Not sure if that is still in the mod though.

Iberia had an event where they could choose to either recognise the Azad Hind government or the Republic as the offical government of the subcontinent during Franco and Salazars joint foreign tour. Not sure if that is still in the mod though.
Well, was thinking of what international recognition would look like in January 1, 1962 when I posed the question on general and the idea that Asad Hind is most likely considered by much of the world due to their background as India’s only true government.

Well, was thinking of what international recognition would look like in January 1, 1962 when I posed the question on general and the idea that Asad Hind is most likely considered by much of the world due to their background as India’s only true government.
I really doubt the OFN are going to back an axis-aligned nation, especially when India is larger and has more economic potential.

I really doubt the OFN are going to back an axis-aligned nation, especially when India is larger and has more economic potential.
My idea was that aside from the OFN and a few Latin American countries, international recognition for Azad Hind as India's sole government in TNO at the start is near-universal with the Germans and Triumvirate recognizing it due to old alliances even with tensions with Japan and Swiss/Swedes doing so as well on grounds that most of the world is doing so anyways (and to avoid offending the Germans/Italians too much).

Last edited:
Hopefully, in the next TNO update, I want a new expansion that involves my home country (the Philippines) with full content and focuses trees for three factions of the civil war as well as focus trees like the preparing for war against the 14th Army or whatsoever.

What's the difference?
Quite a lot actually, Bangladesh while less explicitly religious focused than Pakistan always been defined in part by its Muslim Faith which serves as a justification for it not just joining with India. Aside from ruling over some of the same territory Azad Hind and Bangladesh basically having nothing to do with each other.

So, I have been avoiding the TNO Reddit like a plague since 2021 due the censorship, to the point that I only did that series about Brazilian characters since after having multiple posts taken down a team member said that they greenlighted that.

Today it seems that this changed:

Like, the whole reason why DSRfunny exploded was due crap like that. Thankfully it seems that we are leaving the Stalin era and going into the Khrushchevite spring

Last edited:
Hopefully, in the next TNO update, I want a new expansion that involves my home country (the Philippines) with full content and focuses trees for three factions of the civil war as well as focus trees like the preparing for war against the 14th Army or whatsoever
The Philippines getting content would be great, due to the three way civil war. Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia is another due to the Viet Cong resisting Japanese occupation and the puppet's government control.