The New Order: Last Days of Europe - An Axis Victory Cold War Mod for HoIIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leaks of Goering's fantasies shows how much effort the devs have put into the whole mod!

I think the fact that hundreds of well-written post-game events were made for an ending that will only be activated 20% of the time and the Goering portrait being reworked 1 million times is proof enough. :p

How much time do you want to bet it'll take before Göring's worldwide Unity-Pakt crumbles into dust due to Germany no longer having any nations to fight in order to keep their economy afloat? My money's on around 5 seconds, and I think even that's generous.

Here are some of yesterday's leaks compiled. The portrait compilation was made by mod composer AdmiralAkbar1

Compilation.png

dXMkJ2e.png

62UTADc.png

oEzW4GP.png

qhZRI6F.png

qFjnarI.png

WQxNXGy.png

4JpxvZu.png

r0A41Ox.png
The south shall rise again

oh wait

chankljp

Donor
Considering that legally speaking, Reichskommissariats are considered as part of Germany's territory, the fact that in Göring's ultimate world conquest fantasy, he wants to directly integrate the vast majority of the world into the Reich as quasi-colonies instead of doing the sane thing and set up local puppets means that they will quickly find themselves ended up getting ridiculously overextended...

But I guess that would be the only way to extract wealth and resources directly from the conquered territories quickly enough to keep the house of cards that is Germany's economy under Göring running before it all collapses in on itself.

Though I was surprised that the Nazis would allow Cuba and Syria to remain 'independent' as a puppet instead of setting the country up as an RK. It made sense with China an India since their population were simply too large to be managed as an RK, but I wonder what made Cuba and Syria so special as well?

I love how the Nazis let Canada be "independent", but they give most of Southern Ontario and the Maritimes to the "Republic of America".

I guarantee that within a week of the mod being released, some crazy bastard will manage to pull off a Goring world conquest playthrough.

I love how the Nazis let Canada be "independent", but they give most of Southern Ontario and the Maritimes to the "Republic of America".

I guarantee that within a week of the mod being released, some crazy bastard will manage to pull off a Goring world conquest playthrough.
Can we take a moment to appreciate how sad that Canada is? I'm pretty sure there are more Canadians living in what is now the US than there are in Canada.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how sad that Canada is? I'm pretty sure there are more Canadians living in what is now the US than there are in Canada.

The more I look at that "Canada", the worse it gets. The borders of the Republic of America snake quite far up the Saint Lawrence, to the point where Montreal is now American.

Why didn’t they not just set up a puppet in the remaining parts of Canada same with the USA? Especially since they have taken so much

Why didn’t they not just set up a puppet in the remaining parts of Canada same with the USA? Especially since they have taken so much
You seem to be thinking that the Nazis actually put any thought into how they would divide up North America. I'm 100% certain that this is stuff they thought of on the spot because they never expected to actually successfully invade America.

The more I look at that "Canada", the worse it gets. The borders of the Republic of America snake quite far up the Saint Lawrence, to the point where Montreal is now American.

You know, thinking about it, the Nazis are basically dividing America like Imperial powers divided Africa (and other places) "draw a random line, maybe follow a river or something".

You seem to be thinking that the Nazis actually put any thought into how they would divide up North America. I'm 100% certain that this is stuff they thought of on the spot because they never expected to actually successfully invade America.

You know, thinking about it, the Nazis are basically dividing America like Imperial powers divided Africa (and other places) "draw a random line, maybe follow a river or something".
but with an empire like the Nazi wouldn’t they be land crazy at this point and saying instead of owning most of North America what if we just conquer all of it instead rather than having some small puppet states/ insignificant rump states

of course there could be war stuff involved in these borders and in game lore reason

Someone must have angered Göring so much he forgot that he's a lazy drug addict who spent most of his time in Karinhall, counting his money, getting high on morphines and looking at the looted art.

Someone must have angered Göring so much he forgot that he's a lazy drug addict who spent most of his time in Karinhall, counting his money, getting high on morphines and looking at the looted art.
New lore is that he's actually just the figurehead for the warhawks in the Heer.

Last edited:

Doubtful in a legitimate manner, since the devs have stated that the nukes will inevitably go off when the first German boots land on Japanese/American soil, even if they are player controlled and refuse to launch them because the military does it regardless.

I suppose it could be possible if you capitulate them before they have a chance to fire them in what would be the greatest blitzkrieg in history, but that would need everything to go perfectly, every warplan, an extensive amount of naval landings, paratroop landings, etc, not one of them could afford to run into any sort of trouble.

Doubtful in a legitimate manner, since the devs have stated that the nukes will inevitably go off when the first German boots land on Japanese/American soil, even if they are player controlled and refuse to launch them because the military does it regardless.

I suppose it could be possible if you capitulate them before they have a chance to fire them in what would be the greatest blitzkrieg in history, but that would need everything to go perfectly, every warplan, an extensive amount of naval landings, paratroop landings, etc, not one of them could afford to run into any sort of trouble.

I assure you that when this mod gets released, there'll be AARs of people somehow conquering America as Goering without cheats that'll get upvotes into the thousands.

I assure you that when this mod gets released, there'll be AARs of people somehow conquering America as Goering without cheats that'll get upvotes into the thousands.

Thing is that the devs are likely doing their damnedest to make sure that can't happen. Even Panzer himself said that Reichkommanstat Amerika is just an April Fools joke and said that one would need console commands to actually spawn it, because it's supposed to be impossible for any of the major powers to be conquered without it ending in Nuclear Armageddon, atleast if my memory is right.

I don't doubt the skills of some players, but even for them it would be hard, if not impossible, for them to do something when the very coding itself is designed to be against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.