The M-BAM Main Thread

Once I have a copy of the master I'll have a crack at bits of Eurasia.

I'm not sure anyone's going to make a master map yet with just some parts of Europe, Central/Southern Africa and the Middle East done. You should probably just start anyway. What has already been done is the Low Countries, some parts of Germany, some parts of Great Britain, I think someone was working on France, Central and Southern Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula. You can literally start anywhere else and it'll be fine.

---

I've finished Jordan, and made the outline for Mandatory Palestine. If someone else could put the borders on, I'd be much obliged. I don't want to do it as I know I will be biased.

transjordan.png

I've finished Jordan, and made the outline for Mandatory Palestine. If someone else could put the borders on, I'd be much obliged. I don't want to do it as I know I will be biased.

What kind of biasing do you mean?
Anyway, I can do that, but i'm afraid that if you consider yourself biased then i'm biased too.

Chicxulub

Banned
I have a suggestion, what if we have a separate map for each continent, and one large map containing the entire world, to help with keeping track of each region.

I have a suggestion, what if we have a separate map for each continent, and one large map containing the entire world, to help with keeping track of each region.

that's a good idea. Here is what has been done on Europe so far. (Some parts still need tinkering with; this is obviously a work in progress)

contributors to this section: Chörnyj Orel, fluttersky, J.Gouw, Pogoboy20, and Zanzibar.

UK_M_BAM.png

And here's the main basemap for Africa and the Middle East.

Contributors to this section: Stateless, Future8, No.233

africaMbam.png

Last edited:
What kind of biasing do you mean?
Anyway, I can do that, but i'm afraid that if you consider yourself biased then i'm biased too.

Well, I'm very biased to one of the parties in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and I didn't want that to affect the M-BAM. Thanks so much for completing it, it looks great.

Good idea. Attached is the Middle East as myself and No.233 have completed it thus far.

mideast.png

In regards to Israel and Palestine the areas that Israel occupies (that is controls but has not annexed) and areas annexed should be shown rather than treating it like Palestine still exists in its old borders.

The Q-BAM shows:

Golan Heights are Israeli, but claimed by Syria
Gaza Strip is Palestinian, but claimed by Israel
West Bank area C is under Israeli military occupation
West Bank areas A and B are in the Israeli protectorate/ zone of Israeli influence color (?)
The entire West Bank is claimed by Palestine
and East Jerusalem is too small to be visible.

this may help, I'll try to show something like this on the mbam.