The M-BAM Main Thread

ST15RM

Banned
upload_2018-4-21_13-29-56.png

Here's Yemen.

And here's the map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x2BD2ij3o-QSNUdtaFQQ_jEMho2I-dax

Redcoat

Banned
Too bad we couldn't release on 4/20 :p

But looking at Darkfire's spreadsheet we really don't have much left to do. We could, theoretically, get this map done for Earth Day. :)

Redcoat

Banned
And I am assuming you are on the spreadsheet right now so I will update it for you.
I was just going to do that, thanks. Now the spreadsheet and the original comment itself are vague, I have no idea what I'm supposed to fixing in the Volga Federal District.

ST15RM

Banned
I was just going to do that, thanks. Now the spreadsheet and the original comment itself are vague, I have no idea what I'm supposed to fixing in the Volga Federal District.
The fact that the former Volga German ASSR still is around.
upload_2018-4-21_16-25-38.png

It shouldn't.

So now we just need Ethiopia, Azerbaijan and Karachay-Cherkessia. Also, that Chechnya border I did? Apparently there is a conflict line along the Ingushetia-Chechnya border. I forgot to fix the conflict line. And I was looking at the Azerbaijan map we currently have, the first level administrative divisions seem accurate. There is a few inaccuracies in the second level administrative divisions. If you want, I could do Azerbaijan to split the workload?

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
So now we just need Ethiopia, Azerbaijan and Karachay-Cherkessia. Also, that Chechnya border I did? Apparently there is a conflict line along the Ingushetia-Chechnya border. I forgot to fix the conflict line. And I was looking at the Azerbaijan map we currently have, the first level administrative divisions seem accurate. There is a few inaccuracies in the second level administrative divisions. If you want, I could do Azerbaijan to split the workload?
I've already started Azerbaijan.
You can do Ethiopia.

So I dont think this has been posted here but beyond the things on the list we also need to finish reviewing some parts of the map for any errors
here is a map indicating what has been checked(green/red) and what hasnt(white):
M-BAM todo.png