The Last Hanover: The Life and Reign of Queen Charlotte

That first section really made me smile! As did George's relationship with Missy. I also appreciated the acknowledgement that George's argument for being made Prince of Wales was really rather good, even if Charlotte didn't want to admit it. Thank Heaven Leopold was there to explain things.

Also, Happy Birthday!!

That first section really made me smile! As did George's relationship with Missy. I also appreciated the acknowledgement that George's argument for being made Prince of Wales was really rather good, even if Charlotte didn't want to admit it. Thank Heaven Leopold was there to explain things.

Also, Happy Birthday!!
Thank you! :)

Happy birthday
Now can someone tell me how TTL America is different from OTL?
Honestly, not too terribly different because until 1831 Charlotte was the heir and not in position to do a lot and her surviving didn't seem to me like it would affect a lot across the pond. Entering into 1833, however... ;)

Happy birthday and wonderful chapter… but I can NOT see George using Kendal as surname, as once his mother became Queen he would automatically become Duke of Cornwall (and also Duke of Rothesay as heir of Scotland) so he would use Cornwall as surname if he is not yet created Prince of Wales