The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Desperately praying for President MacArthur*

edit:
More seriously, how much does the butterfly net come into effect for future presidents?

There will be some repeats (though not in the exact same time), but generally they will be different.

What I can reveal is that there will be more Catholic presidents in the 20th century in Iron Eagle than in OTL. That might mean 2, might mean 3, maybe even 4 or 5. Just know that Hitler will not be the only Catholic President by the turn of the century.

While I am enjoying the delightful conversation all around, could I ask when the next chapter will drop?

I'm very busy and I make these updatews from scratch. I'm honestly procrastinating too hard by chatting, but I should have one before or by Thanksgiving break.

I hope to churn out two updates during Thanksgiving break.

Each update takes a while: quality over quantity. I like to think of myself as an AH.com artisanal baker.

On that scale, CalBear is a sushi master chef and @President_Lincoln is a 4-star Michelin French restaurant chef.

What I can reveal is that there will be more Catholic presidents in the 20th century in Iron Eagle than in OTL. That might mean 2, might mean 3, maybe even 4 or 5. Just know that Hitler will not be the only Catholic President by the turn of the century.
Excellent. Because frankly I get the feeling TTL's Hitler is likely going to be a poor representation of Catholics.

Excellent. Because frankly I get the feeling TTL's Hitler is likely going to be a poor representation of Catholics.

Not according to the majority of white Catholics who vote for him.

Many view him as their ultimate hero.

Walk into a South Boston or Manhattan Italian neighborhood home, and you just might see an Austrian-America's portrait on a wall.

RoyalKnight

Banned
gettyimages-515136988-web.jpg

Will we see this man here? collaborate with Hitler? William Dudley Pelley

Just would like to thank IntellectuallyHonestRhino for the TL, as it was a very entertaining read, (and later re-read) during several hospital visits over the past months.

I do hope it is continued, when possible, as it is quite interesting and full of potential, imo.

Just would like to thank IntellectuallyHonestRhino for the TL, as it was a very entertaining read, (and later re-read) during several hospital visits over the past months.

I do hope it is continued, when possible, as it is quite interesting and full of potential, imo.

I will continue, but life is really kicking my butt at the moment right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.