The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on Hiatus?
In most cases, you really shouldn't be posting on things older than six months if you're not the OP. But I would also like to know.

I do kind of get why you asked but why didn't you just PM the OP? What you did is kind of rude to the people who are hoping this was a real update.

Last edited:
How so? I'm not really too familiar with the inner workings of the site and it's etiquette.
As a rule, anything older than half a year is deemed as rude unless you're the person who started it. You would be better off just asking them yourself.

Don't post on older stuff mate. That kind of thing can get you kicked. I have done that before (Mostly by being careless and not looking at the last post date) and it isn't worth doing. So as a tip half a year is the cutoff. Don't post after that or else you run the risk of upsetting the great bear.

Last edited:
Seems odd that it would be perceived as rude, but hey, who am I to claim otherwise.
Mostly it's deemed as rude by the people who read the thread. I know I would hate it if I was reading a story and a year goes by and a new post was made and it's just somebody asking when the next update will be. It would be far better just to ask the OP yourself if it's still alive.

Just a tip for later use.

Mostly it's deemed as rude by the people who read the thread. I know I would hate it if I was reading a story and a year goes by and a new post was made and it's just somebody asking when the next update will be. It would be far better just to ask the OP yourself if it's still alive.

Just a tip for later use.
Ah, I see now. I'll keep this in mind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.