The Great Turk returns - Alternate resurging Ottomans (1747-1947)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the great decedents of the almohads cant fend for themsleves?:p
Nope, I think it's a smart move. Don't know how big the moroccan navy is but the north seems to be secured.
Morocco could now concentrate on reforms and infrastrucrture with the money they are getting from the brits.
Also they could venture south...
By the way did we have an update on the Sahel and West Africa?

@EnvarKadri , @haider najib and @Koprulu Mustafa Pasha

I read this thread, and I felt the need to compose some poetry, for the Ottoman army as they work to save the empire.

Allah adına savaşa giriyoruz.
Allah ve Hz. Muhammed'in düşmanlarının imha edilmesine izin verin.
Ve güçlü Osmanlı İmparatorluğu'nun muzaffer olmasına izin verin!
Ümmet kıyıdan kıyıya uzanacak.
Padişahın adı Avrupa ve dünyada korkulacak.
Kimse bize karşı duramaz!

I apologise if any mistakes in there. Turkish is not my native language. And long live the Ottoman Empire and the ummah!

What will be the next moves of the empire?

@EnvarKadri , @haider najib and @Koprulu Mustafa Pasha

I read this thread, and I felt the need to compose some poetry, for the Ottoman army as they work to save the empire.

Allah adına savaşa giriyoruz.
Allah ve Hz. Muhammed'in düşmanlarının imha edilmesine izin verin.
Ve güçlü Osmanlı İmparatorluğu'nun muzaffer olmasına izin verin!
Ümmet kıyıdan kıyıya uzanacak.
Padişahın adı Avrupa ve dünyada korkulacak.
Kimse bize karşı duramaz!

I apologise if any mistakes in there. Turkish is not my native language. And long live the Ottoman Empire and the ummah!

What will be the next moves of the empire?

Not gonna lie, it looks very good...

The next moves will be in Europe, agressive Neutrality. Outside Europe, consolidating influence over the allies and 'vassals'. Not entering pointless wars unless the threat is against the Ottoman State. Actively preserving the Muslim States.

Nope, I think it's a smart move. Don't know how big the moroccan navy is but the north seems to be secured.
Morocco could now concentrate on reforms and infrastrucrture with the money they are getting from the brits.

No update on Sub-Saharan Africa yet.

Morocco is going to be its own faction in Africa. They'll have a special role. At the moment they use both the British and Ottomans to keep the Spanish in Iberia.

Morocco is going to be its own faction in Africa. They'll have a special role. At the moment they use both the British and Ottomans to keep the Spanish in Iberia.
You know middle or regional power Morocco sounds interesting, I wonder if they could exapand into Mauritania or star influencing in the Sahel and west africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.