The Great Turk returns - Alternate resurging Ottomans (1747-1947)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really hoping in this TL USA doesn't expand or gets defeated as it railroads the tl in which usa will become a superpower and who ever has them wins. Really annoys me as there so little can be done to stop op america now. Hopefully latin america gets it shit togather and sees usa as the enemy. I was hoping for the spanish monarchy to flee to mexico build it up to be able to contain the usa.

I was hoping for the spanish monarchy to flee to mexico build it up to be able to contain the usa.
As bismarck say, spain will destruct pretty easily anyway, still fuck the spanish and bourbons...a shame morocco loss tobago, still wonder what will be of the Latin America wars of in dependances .

Im really hoping in this TL USA doesn't expand or gets defeated as it railroads the tl in which usa will become a superpower and who ever has them wins. Really annoys me as there so little can be done to stop op america now. Hopefully latin america gets it shit togather and sees usa as the enemy. I was hoping for the spanish monarchy to flee to mexico build it up to be able to contain the usa.
A hispano america with fewer as posible small countries is my dream. Strong Mexico, strong Perú, strong Argentina. Tough I could love a strong an industrialized Paraguay under the Beloved General Solano Lopez.

As bismarck say, spain will destruct pretty easily anyway, still fuck the spanish and bourbons.
What have the bourbon done to deserve your hate? Also a strong mexican empire would be much more stabile than spain. Also republican latin america barely could function for the sake of keeping some stability having the monarchy in latin america may help this.

What have the bourbon done to deserve your hate? Also a strong mexican empire would be much more stabile than spain. Also republican latin america barely could function for the sake of keeping some stability having the monarchy in latin america may help this.
Dunno where you come from, but here the independance was the real nation building, yeah our democracy are not the perfect utopias other country think(not even europe was perfect, even france have very good social protest..or i've to remind you of how USA got the jim crow democratically?) in general is how nation have self determinations, when politician got kleptocratic and the average citizien don't give a damn..is still our democracy, our nation, not fake monarch would keep the same changed it. Plus my nation is far away mexico.

Dunno where you come from, but here the independance was the real nation building, yeah our democracy are not the perfect utopias other country think(not even europe was perfect, even france have very good social protest..or i've to remind you of how USA got the jim crow democratically?) in general is how nation have self determinations, when politician got kleptocratic and the average citizien don't give a damn..is still our democracy, our nation, not fake monarch would keep the same changed it. Plus my nation is far away mexico.
I mean nation building latin america needs to be built on steriods to take on usa. So having a monarch may be better short term to get nation building actually done instead of taking decades.

Honestly every viceroyalty needs its own aprouch into national building. Mexico its the one that can benefit the most for the braganza brasil model as a country with a very reactionary elite and the devil of the north as a neighbour. In La Plata every province but Buenos Aires wants and needs federalism and I really want to see Belgrano successfully pull the Inca plan and conquer peru and bolivia with the help of the peruvian nobility and indigenous communities. But that would be so difficult that it deserves its own tml.

Honestly every viceroyalty needs its own aprouch into national building. Mexico its the one that can benefit the most for the braganza brasil model as a country with a very reactionary elite and the devil of the north as a neighbour. In La Plata every province but Buenos Aires wants and needs federalism and I really want to see Belgrano successfully pull the Inca plan and conquer peru and bolivia with the help of the peruvian nobility and indigenous communities. But that would be so difficult that it deserves its own tml.
Envarkadri next inca emperor confirmed. Wouldn't this lead to genocide of the colonists? Also how do we tell the envarkadri and nivek of latin america the USA is a threat?

I mean nation building latin america needs to be built on steriods to take on usa. So having a monarch may be better short term to get nation building actually done instead of taking decades.
hey we're as bad as a colony,a guy with a jeweled hat don't changed that, a good goverment changed that, but the plutocrat of bogota never liked Bolivar and later mantuanos didn't, heck bolivar ruled thanks to the pro trade coastal factions a lot, a irony he wanted a strong goverment but need a lot of support of the federal wide commercial one. If we got a good independance might favour better trade over the latifundia in both bogota and mantuanos

I'm not brazilian but what i hear...the braganza didn't do any much different anyone else...the thing the slavocracy was not happy they don't got a compensation but the general slavocracy was not much different..

In general all viceroy were explotatived that is why real industry was rare, venezuela and colombian were agrarian, with colombian and ecuador with massive mining too

hey we're as bad as a colony,a guy with a jeweled hat don't changed that, a good goverment changed that, but the plutocrat of bogota never liked Bolivar and later mantuanos didn't, heck bolivar ruled thanks to the pro trade coastal factions a lot, a irony he wanted a strong goverment but need a lot of support of the federal wide commercial one. If we got a good independance might favour better trade over the latifundia in both bogota and mantuanos
Can the monarch at least be used to tie the people togather, as again with the monarch power struggle would be less common. Also a compromise putting a bourbon on the gran colombia throne means Bolivar has support to do stuff but allowing territories some say.

Also the last part i don't know what that is you envar and red i rely on for latin america.

But how do we turn this into action we need mexico to get on board and gran colombia i doubt could even raise a army in size to the thirteen colonies.

Btw are carlist seen as the anti christ in latin america? As they are spanish who wanted to retake latin america and they are the old school spanish rulers and people of latin america time?

I'm not brazilian but what i hear...the braganza didn't do any much different anyone else...the thing the slavocracy was not happy they don't got a compensation but the general slavocracy was not much different..

In general all viceroy were explotatived that is why real industry was rare, venezuela and colombian were agrarian, with colombian and ecuador with massive mining too
I agree, I prefer republics as much as any body, but in some circunstances a monarchy could be useful. You ask what the Braganza did? They keep Brazil together, no more no less. And thats why Brazil its the giant of Latin America, share demographical and resources weight. Industrial development and popular sovereignty can come in later. We can get ride of the monarchs later. In fact a alt Mexican revolution as a republican one against the bourbons sounds awsome. What Hispanoamerica needs now in this crucial moment in its history is unity. If it becomes the region of small banana republics of otl its gonna be dominated by the worst of the aristocrats: land or mine owner oligarchs allied with foreing capital. We need unity to develope a strong internal market, and with that industry. If USA is united and us divided they win.

Can the monarch at least be used to tie the people togather, as again with the monarch power struggle would be less common. Also a compromise putting a bourbon on the gran colombia throne means Bolivar has support to do stuff but allowing territories some say.
You don't know anything about Colombia...or Latin America in that matter, both the mexican own monarch were kicked out, the same with the proposed brazilian one, Take a goverment based on conservative landownwers and latifuandia to avoid civil wars in colombia(and political violence is still a cancer here,even without FARC now)

Btw are carlist seen as the anti christ in latin america? As they are spanish who wanted to retake latin america and they are the old school spanish rulers and people of latin america time?
As say before few people like monarchist, not even in mexico were proposed a carlist, were the awful fernindand VII or an Austria(Austria is the spanish version of Habsburg surname)

You don't know anything about Colombia...or Latin America in that matter, both the mexican own monarch were kicked out, the same with the proposed brazilian one, Take a goverment based on conservative landownwers and latifuandia to avoid civil wars in colombia(and political violence is still a cancer here,even without FARC now)

As say before few people like monarchist, not even in mexico were proposed a carlist, were the awful fernindand VII or an Austria(Austria is the spanish version of Habsburg surname)
I know im just shooting and seeing what you say thats why i wrote i know nothing in there in the paragraph under.

Brazil monarchy was very popular if pedro said restore me they would have done it.

Mexico complicated as the Habsburg was a puppet of the French conpletely different situation.

Im not talking about monarchism i mean the people carlists in spain and ideology beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.