The Anglo/American - Nazi War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 96212

That is as good a description as any. It is also a "fascist" state since the needs of the State greatly outweigh the needs of the individual, but without the single "strong man" that we tend to associate with fascist states.

Ironically, it sounds a lot like Imperial Japan, just without an emperor.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Ironically, it sounds a lot like Imperial Japan, just without an emperor.
Again, not a bad description. Not perfect since the Army and Navy don't have the ability to collapse the Cabal at will, as was the case in Imperial Japan, but in the right ballpark.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
@CalBear has the A4 looked at the possibly of colonizing space yet or is that still too costly?
It is part of the long range plan. Next up is the effort to successfully mine resources from one or more Apollo Asteroids. If that can be achieved the future of the A4 space program outside the Earth-Moon system will be pretty much assured.

Out of boredom/interest, I'm whipping up a worlda of the world on the eve of the St. Patrick's Day raids. Is this desired/welcome, and if so, is there anything particularly noteworthy to include? I'm curious about the status of Indonesia and the former French colonies, but I suppose they are pretty peripheral.

Out of boredom/interest, I'm whipping up a worlda of the world on the eve of the St. Patrick's Day raids. Is this desired/welcome, and if so, is there anything particularly noteworthy to include? I'm curious about the status of Indonesia and the former French colonies, but I suppose they are pretty peripheral.

@CalBear said several times the former French, Belgian and Dutch colonies were under larger Allied receivership to prepare them for independence.

However, how the transition was done in cases where the government-in-exile ruled over the colony before the POD (Belgian Congo, French Equatorial Africa, French Polynesia, Dutch Guyana and West Indies et al.).

This reminds me of the fact that CalBear said that had the Reich been allowed to continue past the 1960s the Soviet death toll would have reached 120 million (plus 29 million Poles and 5 million Czechs). As bad as the Reich was ITTL, they weren't even finished yet.

That's a death toll higher than Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and any other 20th century dictatorship you can name COMBINED. If starving and working to death 150+ million people for existing isn't the epitome of Evil then I don't know what is.

Last edited:
It is part of the long range plan. Next up is the effort to successfully mine resources from one or more Apollo Asteroids. If that can be achieved the future of the A4 space program outside the Earth-Moon system will be pretty much assured.

So, basically it's a race between the A4 to colonize space, and the Chinese to develop the "perfect" bioweapon?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
This reminds me of the fact that CalBear said that had the Reich been allowed to continue past the 1960s the Soviet death toll would have reached 120 million (plus 29 million Poles and 5 million Czechs). As bad as the Reich was ITTL, they weren't even finished yet.

That's a death toll higher than Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and any other 20th century dictatorship you can name COMBINED. If starving and working to death 150+ million people for existing isn't the epitome of Evil then I don't know what is.
This is one of the places where the "Stalin did the same sort of thing" and "Mao killed more" points sort of fail. Stalin and Mao (along with Pol Pot and the rest of the justifiably reviled butchers of history) were more or less able to complete their slaughter. The Reich, even ATL, was stopped before it could finish. A hundred thousand+ "guest workers" a month were being sent from the USSR right up to the last few months of the Reich existence. The ATL Nazi's were still emptying out Eastern Europe, primarily because they A) could and B) had become dependent on the labor.

IOTL the Nazi are right there as far as genocide goes, and they had BARELY GOTTEN STARTED.

Evil %$#^

This is one of the places where the "Stalin did the same sort of thing" and "Mao killed more" points sort of fail. Stalin and Mao (along with Pol Pot and the rest of the justifiably reviled butchers of history) were more or less able to complete their slaughter. The Reich, even ATL, was stopped before it could finish. A hundred thousand+ "guest workers" a month were being sent from the USSR right up to the last few months of the Reich existence. The ATL Nazi's were still emptying out Eastern Europe, primarily because they A) could and B) had become dependent on the labor.

IOTL the Nazi are right there as far as genocide goes, and they had BARELY GOTTEN STARTED.

Evil %$#^
Even worse because as you mentioned before, once the Slavs are gone then they'll be forced to use Western Europeans, Italians, Bulgarian, Greeks, Romanians etc that aren't Aryan enough to postpone their collapse as long as possible.

Once you start working millions of people to death on an annual basis, it becomes difficult to stop doing it even after you've reached over 100 megadeaths (1 megadeath = 1 million deaths).

No regime/ideology has ever come close to the sheer viciousness and brutality that Nazi Germany did. I can't think of another group that has as an explicit goal the slaughter of tens of millions of people simply for existing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.