Sea Lion Press New Book Releases Announcements Thread

To quote from one of the releases:
'twas the week before Christmas,
and all through the publishing house,
there were stirrings of new books,
and a word that rhymes with house.​

Here's links to all the recent releases:
Drake's Drum: Horizon Of Our Hopes (the 4th and final in the series)​

How do I get notified of upcoming short story compilations? I would have loved to participate in Pride and Points of Divergence.

How do I get notified of upcoming short story compilations? I would have loved to participate in Pride and Points of Divergence.
Often there will be calls for articles on the SLP main page. It's also good to keep an eye on the monthly vignette contests (currently on № 70), as these sometimes generate ideas for anthologies (and if you take part, you might even be invited to submit something). Some of the SLP members also have links to upcoming anthologies in their signatures, so keep an eye out for those in discussions on the SLP forums.

I hope this is the right place to ask. Does anyone know when the various Ebooks are published?

Does Sealion Press have a regular schedule, publishing the ebooks in determined months, or is it irregular?

I hope this is the right place to ask. Does anyone know when the various Ebooks are published?
Does Sealion Press have a regular schedule, publishing the ebooks in determined months, or is it irregular?
As far as I can see there's no regular schedule. Sometimes there'll be a bunch of books released together (as there was in December), sometimes just a couple. The best place to watch is the SLP homepage, where releases are announced: https://www.sealionpress.co.uk

Sea Lion Press is proud to be helping out with a very exciting project: a dual-language French-English 'encyclopaedia' of AH worlds. Worlds That Could Have Been is crowdfunding now.

A big chunk of the works are by @B_Munro, who is in need of no introduction when it comes to AH mapping. The two volumes each present around twenty worlds, all accompanied by their maps. As far as we know, this is the first book of its kind in the world (in our reality, at least!).

SLP is delighted to be supporting this ambitious and brilliant idea - please consider securing a copy for yourself by supporting the project on Ulule.

Sea Lion Press is proud to be helping out with a very exciting project: a dual-language French-English 'encyclopaedia' of AH worlds. Worlds That Could Have Been is crowdfunding now.

A big chunk of the works are by @B_Munro, who is in need of no introduction when it comes to AH mapping. The two volumes each present around twenty worlds, all accompanied by their maps. As far as we know, this is the first book of its kind in the world (in our reality, at least!).

SLP is delighted to be supporting this ambitious and brilliant idea - please consider securing a copy for yourself by supporting the project on Ulule.
11 days remain on this project and it's 300% funded - stretch goals beyond this point get very exciting. Consider securing a copy today.