Actually, now that makes me wonder much more about the religious and cultural interactions taking place across the shattered Aryavarta/Eran-wez. With northern India having more connections to old Persia and lands beyond... well, it makes me think also on how Indian religion is spreading its influence on western lands. Like the Orphic cults.
Cults like the Orphic Cults or even the Cult of Mithras from OTL is something that could spring up yes.

Do the Dacians have a countermyth? I find it hard they would just no response to the claim their god was killed.
They do! Well at least they did. Dacia is subsumed by another faith later on and Zalmoxis becomes more like a dead version of St. Brigid (ie Old Religious figure integrated into new one).

I know~ its one of the reasons I didnt question the choice at all
Yeshua is like that meme :-
Teacher in Muslim Country: Is Mohammad here?
99% of all males in class: Of course I know him. He's me.
Replace Muslim with Jew and Mohammad with Yeshua during this time period

The true Muhammed is the friends we made along the way

Interesting that Yeshua/Yehoshua/Joshua/Yah is salvation is a particularly popular name in that time period.

Will the Roman Empire still exist? also what year are we in history now?
With the pod, I don’t think the Roman Empire will exist, in fact what usually happens in these types of timeline is that the Celtics either take over the peninsula or the Etruscans dominate the peninsula, or both.
It's a flirtation only and nothing much else. It's there mostly to show how closer the two realms are compared to OTL. Like how the latter versions of Baldr in Norse Mythology was basically a bastardized version of Jesus, it is showing how contact can change religions.
This make me wish for a timeline were Hinduism or the Hindu gods spread to Europe and the Middle East.

Speaking about Hinduism, how much will Hinduism change after the POD?

With the pod, I don’t think the Roman Empire will exist, in fact what usually happens in these types of timeline is that the Celtics either take over the peninsula or the Etruscans dominate the peninsula, or both.
It was mentioned that the Warriors of the Divine wheel defeated Rome I suppose that during TTL equivalent to the pyhrric wars

14Bw20H.png

Just a spoiler for the future. And that's it. Next chapter will definitely be a fully fledged chapter. Will take some time however.​

So That Celtic population is very intriguing. I have two questions first how widespread is Celtic settlement in the Aegean? Secondly how does Antiric Buddhism view the existence of other deities?

So That Celtic population is very intriguing. I have two questions first how widespread is Celtic settlement in the Aegean? Secondly how does Antiric Buddhism view the existence of other deities?
I don't think they are to hostiles to them, that would be the pytheaid school

Also I am still curious about how the celtics have a aschool based around TTL equivalent of wukong to the point of putting it at the same level that Avalokistesvara and Maitreya

I would really love to know more about the Slavic faiths ITTL, I find it interesting that they have their own version of Gwynnhuifar as I can't come up with anyone that would fit IOTL

I loved the Zalmykios update <3

I find Demotic users/speakers on Cyprus VERY intriguing

Is Xunzi butterflied? He was born 13 years after Alexander died, but China seems to have been relatively unaffected by the PoD. (Of course, if he doesn't exist, someone else would probably try to combine Legalism and Confucianism anyway).

ancient greeks have no records of buddhism in otl right
like the sage who self immolated himself is considered as brahmin by modern historians

ancient greeks have no records of buddhism in otl right
like the sage who self immolated himself is considered as brahmin by modern historians
even by historians its widely accepted the mostly brahminical presence in taxila
so i wonder how buddhist monks
who are never mentioned by ancient greeks (who travelled to india) came into being

There was no Buddhism in NW at the time of Alexander's invasion. Had it been there, Greeks who wrote at the time, would have mentioned them.