• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it even vaguely possible that Libya and Israel could team up against Egypt?

How many UK sports teams are now owned by Russians?

Is tourism working both ways from the CSTO? Inc Iran? What are the numbers like?

Where do Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth stand on CSTO and Russia?

Is it even vaguely possible that Libya and Israel could team up against Egypt?
no. Too much deep seeded enmity by this point.
How many UK sports teams are now owned by Russians?
i will have to.....look into that really.
Is tourism working both ways from the CSTO? Inc Iran? What are the numbers like?
yes. As for the numbers, well that's for the future
Where do Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth stand on CSTO and Russia?
Canada - Hostile due to the arctic expansion
NZ - Meh, kinda attitude
Australia - I like doing business with Russia. I am a businessman.......doing business.

OC Character Sheet
How will we deal with the fact that after a certain period, leaders are going to be OCs or very old? Will we be allowed to submit OCs or will you make them up, especially as we reach 2100?
I was actually thinking about this, so glad you brought it up.
So I have agreed to include OCs in my TL that you guys draw up. I will interweave them into the story as much as i can plausibly. So the rule is 1 OC per man for 1 week for now.
And the character sheet is:-

Picture: Not compulsory
Name:
Nationality:
Ethnicity:
Brief Physical Description:
Brief Bio: Things like birthdate, raising, education all that stuff
Main Goal: only 1 main goal allowed mind you so choose properly
Secondary Goals: Three to 8 secondary goals allowed.
Stances: You must write the stance of the character. Now this may vary upon country, but examples include monarchy vs republicanism, abortion, LGBT rights, life sentence vs death sentence etc etc.

Everyone is welcome to give their own OCs for this TL. In fact it would make this TL even better!
So start writing!

Picture: N/A
Name: Sulaiman bin Hassan
Nationality: Malaysian
Ethnicity: Malay
Brief Physical Description: 5 ft 9 inches tall, 80 kg, has moustache and beard
Brief Bio:
Born on the 16th September of the 1965, had a good though slightly Spartan upbringing in a fairly large family. He had a decent education before being given a chance to study abroad in the UK and Australia thanks to government scholarship, he was then brought in to work in the government, specifically in the Education Ministry, his major achievement prior to entering politics was to create the syllabus for the budding ICT education branch. He joined the main ruling party, the United Malay National Organization (UMNO), leading the governing coalition Barisan Nasional (Eng: National Front).
Main Goal: Ensure Malaysia can continue its economic growth after the previous prime minister's effort
Secondary Goals: Reform the country from the inside, to increase the unity of the nation, to change age old policies that started to cause issue for the country to move forward
Stances: Has quite the liberal stance but still believe certain conservative philosophy (Pro life and is a bit uneasy with LGBT)

Edit: I am basing this against someone I know quite well. And I have a strong feeling he won't be used but this is all good fun

Picture: N/A
Name: Sulaiman bin Hassan
Nationality: Malaysian
Ethnicity: Malay
Brief Physical Description: 5 ft 9 inches tall, 80 kg, has moustache and beard
Brief Bio:
Born on the 16th September of the 1965, had a good though slightly Spartan upbringing in a fairly large family. He had a decent education before being given a chance to study abroad in the UK and Australia thanks to government scholarship, he was then brought in to work in the government, specifically in the Education Ministry, his major achievement prior to entering politics was to create the syllabus for the budding ICT education branch. He joined the main ruling party, the United Malay National Organization (UMNO), leading the governing coalition Barisan Nasional (Eng: National Front).
Main Goal: Ensure Malaysia can continue its economic growth after the previous prime minister's effort
Secondary Goals: Reform the country from the inside, to increase the unity of the nation, to change age old policies that started to cause issue for the country to move forward
Stances: Has quite the liberal stance but still believe certain conservative philosophy (Pro life and is a bit uneasy with LGBT)

Edit: I am basing this against someone I know quite well. And I have a strong feeling he won't be used but this is all good fun
i do have plans for malaysia so i will use this don't worry!