• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is ceding Crimea to Russia seen in Ukraine?
Somewhat dubiously and ambivalent really. the Crimean Crisis had been formenting since 1994 and getting $10 billion in return is a good tradeoff for them. With a free movement area coming 2003 it doesn't really matter to the normal Ukrainians.

Somewhat dubiously and ambivalent really. the Crimean Crisis had been formenting since 1994 and getting $10 billion in return is a good tradeoff for them. With a free movement area coming 2003 it doesn't really matter to the normal Ukrainians.
Well, I imagine there are still some Ukrainian nationalists unhappy with the decision.

The deal was a very strong deal for both sides. The Russian Federation was to purchase the Crimean Peninsula from the Republic of Ukraine for $10 Billion dollars.
No way Ukraine would sell Crimea to Russia. Such a move would provoke extreme unrest in Ukraine and set a bad precedent in regards to Eastern Ukraine.

Why did America under Bush agree to have less nukes than Russia? Can’t see that happening myself.

Also is Russo OS an actual operating system like Windows? In which case I am not sure why Britain would pick it over Windows/MAC OS/Linux?

Why did America under Bush agree to have less nukes than Russia? Can’t see that happening myself.

Also is Russo OS an actual operating system like Windows? In which case I am not sure why Britain would pick it over Windows/MAC OS/Linux?
The first happened otl, though at slightly high ratios for both sides.

Yeah it's an OS like windows etc. They're being traded through private contractors and whilst they are not used even as close as the others, due to samll contractor level, it's growing. It will be a long time before it comes close to compete with windows. It's starting simply went off to a good start.

I am betting the next elections will see the Svoboda Party make major gains as a result of a backlash.
Of course. The story is just beginning. Ukraine has lost land where they didn't even have proper control. However that doesn't mean they ain't gaining land somewhere else in the future.

Also I did some digging and during this time, Ukrainians still had a majority in East Ukraine by a small margin, so Donbass is out of the picture for good (hint).

Ukraine is going to remain a strong independent nation with a very interesting future in this TL.