France: 85%
Italy: 30%
Spain: 25%
Portugal: 25%
Britain: 35%
Ireland: 25%
Canada: 30%
USA: 55%
Hmm, pretty sure those would be higher otl - other than the baltic duo and poland, whose hatred is due to geopolitical reasons as much as from soviet times.

Albania is that low, despite Russian intervention in 1999 Kosovo (iirc)?

France is obv., but some of former WP members feel pretty tame tbh. I guess its likely to keep falling except for the four i mentioned earlier.

thoughts?

Just how Pakistan is out of the grips of its military ? Even when there was economic prosperity, there was still the control of the military, either in the shadows or blatant ? Just how this Pakistan got rid of it ?

I am asking so because only the elected government seems to be focussed upon, meaning they hold more power over the military, and don't cite economic prosperity as a reason, because it sure ain't that.

Also Russia seems to be doing everything right, meteoric economic growth, countries just falling into their lap diplomatic influence wise, ultra eco-friendly what with the Aral Sea revival, the side they intervene against in a conflict being always morally wrong, everyone just bowing down to their wishes almost always, and China of all nations being their "loyal" friend without secretly backstabbing; all of this at once seems quite a lot implausible.

You write an amazing story, no doubt about that, but this one seems to lean hard into wank territory.

Last edited:
Just how Pakistan is out of the grips of its military ? Even when there was economic prosperity, there was still the control of the military, either in the shadows or blatant ? Just how this Pakistan got rid of it ?

I am asking so because only the elected government seems to be focussed upon, meaning they hold more power over the military, and don't cite economic prosperity as a reason, because it sure ain't that.

Also Russia seems to be doing everything right, meteoric economic growth, countries just falling into their lap diplomatic influence wise, ultra eco-friendly what with the Aral Sea revival, the side they intervene against in a conflict being always morally wrong, everyone just bowing down to their wishes almost always, and China of all nations being their "loyal" friend without secretly backstabbing; all of this at once seems quite a lot implausible.

You write an amazing story, no doubt about that, but this one seems to lean hard into wank territory.
It's the start of a reform package. Doesn't mean it has to be fully successful.

Why os our gate o Rússia at 35 i mean i get cuz of the estado novo durinho the gold está but in the decade of 2000 cuz i dont gate Rússia most of my country do welcome Foreigner s

Great chapter I am glad to see the steady growth and in a good direction of the Eurasian union
The interesting point to come is the Great Recession of the 2007-2009. In fact it should be starting in the US with the Subprime Mortgage crisis in October of the 2007

Given how this affected many countries, with the existence of the Eurasian Federation as an answer to many nations's need for economic support due to this same crisis, this may cause a sudden realignment of many nations towards the Eurasian Federation, something that will flare the Anti Russian feelings in the US and France... ..

Last edited:
I assume anti-Russian sentiment in most of Western Europe outside of France and North America is largely centered on the government while East European and French anti-Russian sentiment also leads to hatred of ordinary Russians?
@Sārthākā, anything on my question on whether anti-Russian sentiment is largely directed at the government, also directed at ordinary Russians, or depends on the region?

@Sārthākā, anything on my question on whether anti-Russian sentiment is largely directed at the government, also directed at ordinary Russians, or depends on the region?
ah right i didn't see it.

Well it depends on the country and region.
I would say the further west you go (barring France) the anti sentiment is at the government and the further east you go its more aimed at both the people and the government both

ah right i didn't see it.

Well it depends on the country and region.
I would say the further west you go (barring France) the anti sentiment is at the government and the further east you go its more aimed at both the people and the government both
So, why does France have stronger anti-Russian sentiment than Poland, then?