• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see Russia benefiting from the 2007 financial crisis. It’s gives Russian companies an opportunity to buy bankrupt western companies. Will Russia make some investments in South Ossetia. Also what is the state of the roads in Russia now?

With a France humiliated internationally and internally by Russia and Corsican nationalism, the lack of European support, what will be the result of the presidential and legislative election?

Sarkozy should always win these elections but I could see the extreme right winning a few seats in the national assembly and forcing an alliance with the right.

This government could well prove beneficial for Russian politics being less Europhile

With a France humiliated internationally and internally by Russia and Corsican nationalism, the lack of European support, what will be the result of the presidential and legislative election?

Sarkozy should always win these elections but I could see the extreme right winning a few seats in the national assembly and forcing an alliance with the right.

This government could well prove beneficial for Russian politics being less Europhile
The legislative elections are going to be far different.

France looks to be in quite a pickle, though I wonder if several independent movements might take place across Europe?

Anyway Russia is getting slowly bigger with it's borders and little wonder why many nations might be starting to sweat. Wonder what's next to annex? Not really with Russia but worldwide which we maybe due for an updated map.

VERY SAD UPDATE
unfortuantely a virus has eaten through my files. the chapters of this tl all the way to chapter 53 have been eaten and destroyed. My laptop has been cleaned but the data is lost. Until i can write up again, this tl will be on hiatus.

ouch.
highly unfortunate.
best of luck.
Thanks for a good product you have churned out thus far. Hopefully you will be able to resume minting this narrative magic as soon as possible.