Revolution! Or, A Victorian Cold War

What country should I cover once I've finished California?

• Total voters
New York Post Report
ny_post_website__revolution__redux__by_kitfisto1997-dapn37x.png

Another one. :3

For those who don't know, I have a deviantART page where I post fanfiction, maps and photoshop projects like this one.

Last edited:
Newsreel #2
-BRITISH PATHÉ NEWSREEL ON THE DEATH OF GERMAN KAISER-IN-EXILE WILHELM III (1951)-

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-01280%2C_Kaiser_Wilhelm_II._mit_Sohn_und_Enkel.jpg

From Left to Right: the late Wilhelm III of Germany (1882-1951), the late Wilhelm II of Germany (1859-1941) and the future Louis I of Germany (1907-1994). This photo was taken in 1927 in Sandringham House, the former residence of the German monarchs throughout their exile from 1871-1983.

Video

Footage of a rather large country estate is shown, a nearby sign labelled 'Sandringham' is shown in the rather off-colour footage, having faded from years of misuse. A large crowd of people stand around the gates that lead towards the entrance of the stately home, most of them are waving banners from the old Imperial-era in Germany. The old red, black, white tricolour is the most prominent alongside the old Royal Standards. The crowd then makes way in an almost fluid motion as an old horse drawn cart containing the body of the deceased monarch makes its way out of the gates and to the nearby road, where a black hearse is waiting. Sombre music is playing in the background as the following text comes up on the screen: "BRITANNIA MOURNS"

Audio

"The German communities throughout the Empire are in mourning today after the death of their exiled sovereign, Wilhelm III. Kaiser Wilhelm III took to the exiled Hohenzollern throne of Germany in 1941 when the last link to to the German homeland died alongside the hope of ever restoring the German Kaisers to their homeland. Wilhelm III died peacefully in his sleep from cardiac arrest just a few days ago, going the same way his father did just a decade ago..."

Video

The footage now changes to that of Westminster Abbey as a combined Lutheran/Roman Catholic/Orthodox/Church of England service is held in honour of that of the monarch. King Edward VIII of the British Empire, King Henri VI of France, King Paul of Greece and Emperor-King Otto I of Austria-Hungary are the most prominent people present as the church began to sing hymns and old anthems of both Germany and Great Britain. The camera then zooms in on the embalmed body of Wilhelm III, lying in state in a glass-topped coffin. His Majesty King Edward VIII looks shaken as the camera then focuses on him, his brother, Duke Albert of York also looks on with sombre eyes, trying to mask it with the chorus of 'Heil dir im Siegerkranz'.

Audio

"The monarchs from Free Europe have gathered here today to pay respects to the dead Kaiser, hymns from the old Empire are sung as the King and his heirs look upon the coffin with great difficulty. The King had been close to his German counterpart for years, much like the relationship between Queen Victoria and Kaiser Wilhelm II. King Edward VIII has lost a steadfast companion, but the eyes of the procession now lie on his heir apparent, Louis Ferdinand."

Video

A man in his early 40's approaches the lectern and gives a speech in a German accented English. He stiffens up as he wipes tears from his face, trying his hardest to not look upon the body of his late father. The entirety of the Abbey is silent as he finishes his speech and walks back into the crowd. The Royal Guards then give the traditional German salute as the pallbearers take the coffin out of the Abbey. The monarchs of Great Britain, France, Greece and Austria-Hungary then swiftly follow as the Cold Stream Guards begin to play the Royal Anthem of Germany, followed by a sombre rendition of Deutschlandlied.

Audio

"Louis Ferdinand is now the ruler of a scant 5 million Germans that remain loyal to him and his government in London. His coronation shall take place in the coming weeks as he and his fellow Germans continue the mourn the loss of their Emperor... God Save the Kaiser..."

Last edited:
New Friesland Arc: Chapter 1
“23 million can't vote…. 'Cause they're black…. We're stabbing our brothers and sisters in the back…”

Undisclosed Location, New Friesland, November 2015…

“Of all the places the Faction had to get their weapons from... It’s this place…” Marcus sighed to himself as he slowly walked towards the safehouse that the Agency had rented out from some rather shady folk in the New Frieslander government. The Prussian was immediately met by the sounds of Dutch and Flemish being spoken by most of the Agents that were in the building, most of them turned to face Marcus and Roza, who’d just came into existence at that very moment. An older man in his early 40’s walked over to the diplomat and shook his hand with a rather warm smile.

“You must be Marcus Wright, if I’m not mistaken?”

“No sir, you’re most certainly not…” he smirked as he closed the door behind him.

“Good… Well, it’s great to see someone from my timeline in this building, I’m starting to tire of hearing about my old homeland being full of stoners, the far-right and Arab terrorists…”

“Ah, you’re from the Doomsday-verse too?” Marcus smiled, it was pretty rare to hear the voice of a Dutchman from his area of the multiverse, especially with the fact that the Netherlands was nothing but a radioactive swamp, leaving a few thousand people in their overseas territories to pick up the pieces…

“Yes, I am… I’ve resided in the Dutch Antilles since 1976… I’m one of the few people that actually speak Dutch, seeing that the Queen brought most of her Spanish confidants over to our islands…”

“It’s certainly been one long ride… Then again, I’m a part of the post-war generation, so I can’t say much…” Marcus gave an empathetic smile before realising something. “Oh, I’m sorry… I didn’t get your name…”

“Anton van Bruggen.” The Agent smirked as he led Marcus to a small room that was far away from the chatter of the rest of the safehouse. The secluded room had a large map of Australia pinned against the wall with various red flags that were mostly situated around the southern coast. “…So, how’s life in Pruisen?

Marcus looked at the map for a few seconds, taking in its contents before replying in a more professional tone, now wearing his reading glasses. “It’s great, although the traffic seems to be getting worse by the day…” The Prussian remained focused on the map as he looked at the enlarged part of it that focused on the capital of New Friesland – New Brabant – had a lot of said red flags, each of them showing where the Faction were suspected to be operating in. “Where are we going now?”

“The local port… There’s a big shipment of weapons and material coming in from who-knows-where. It’s our goal to find where they’re coming from and more importantly, who is doing this… I hope you’ll be up for some combat, but then again…” Anton smirked for a moment as he glanced over to Roza, who responded in kind with a similar grin.

“We hired your Eldritch ass to do the ‘heavy lifting’ so to speak…”

History of Austria-Hungary II
“These ultranationalists form a part of a greater problem, that is the tendency to use armed conflict instead of words to further their political goals. These groups are by no doubt either Ultranationalist or Communalist in nature, possibly aided by former Turkish generals or our German enemies to the north… Our plan was to use the Emperor as a symbol of unity…” – Mein Kampf, 1963.

Adolf Hitler has been seen as one of the great saviours of Europe, he is often ranked among leaders such as Napoleon Bonaparte, Charlemagne, Churchill and Helmut Kohl for his dedication to his nation and mastery of politics and being an all-round oratory genius. Hitler was born on the 20th of April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, now located in the Archduchy of Austria. Hitler’s upbringing was one of peace and stability as he was pushed through schooling in Vienna with the intention of becoming an artist. His father – Alois Hitler - served time in the Austro-Hungarian Army throughout the 1920’s and was almost killed in action during Operation Overlord. Alois eventually came home a hero, which was later stated to have inspired Hitler to enlist in the military. Adolf served in the Army for approximately 4 years from 1927-1931, mostly patrolling along the Iron Curtain, a series of fortifications that were built over the course of the 1900’s in an attempt to stop any Germans/Poles/Russians from illegally crossing the border.

After a few years of monotonous service that was mostly made up of constant patrols and staring at Germans across the border, Hitler retired from the Army at the rank of Brigadier General in 1931. He eventually rose to the leadership of the Austro-Hungarian Unity Party in 1936 after running in his home state of Vienna. The Austro-Hungarian Unity Party was originally one of the less influential parties in the Imperial Council, only appealing to a minority of voters who were against the discrimination that the Slavic populations continued to face, despite the existence of a unified Yugoslav state and legislature that answered to Emperor-King Otto von Hapsburg. The reasons for such a widespread discrimination within the government was the suspicions that the Serbs, Croats and other groups were either Ultranationalist or Communalist sympathisers. Some of these accusations were proven correct when a Red terrorist group headed by one Gavrilo Princip was uncovered in Sarajevo in 1914 – right before then-Archduke Franz Ferdinand was to tour around the city in an attempt to show support for the Slavs that lived within the Federation’s borders. After Gavrilo’s arrest and eventual execution for treason in 1918, there was a widespread moral panic against the Slavic population in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Around the same time in Hungary pogroms and riots started as Ultranationalists marched in the streets after the end of the Balkan Wars in 1927.

Adolf Hitler was eventually elected as Chancellor in 1940 after years of campaigning for equal treatment and political reformation, spurred on by the efforts of individuals such as Mohandas Gandhi and W. E. B. Du Bois in both the British Raj and the United States (which had recently signed off on the last piece of legislation that restricted African-Americans in the public sphere – enfranchisement had been given to them 5 years earlier however). The support from these two leaders in particular gave him a boost in popularity as Adolf was forced to send in the Landwehr to the major metropolitan centres of the Empire to deal with various militant factions that were both Ultranationalist and Communalist in nature.

With the rise of militant action in Austria-Hungary, Hitler had a lot of work cut out for him for the next 15 years…

History of the Austro-Hungarian Federation
R. Edelstein, University of Vienna, 1986.

Last edited:
Adolf having a good and pleasant upbringing with his father being a good person is actually pretty convincing to me as a PoD for Hitler's life.

Adolf having a good and pleasant upbringing with his father being a good person is actually pretty convincing to me as a PoD for Hitler's life.

It certainly fits... I'm just thinking of how I can put people like Goebbles or Goering to good use... I've been thinking of making the former Secretary of State in the US and the latter an RAF commander... Any other ideas for reassigning OTL Nazis? :)

It certainly fits... I'm just thinking of how I can put people like Goebbles or Goering to good use... I've been thinking of making the former Secretary of State in the US and the latter an RAF commander... Any other ideas for reassigning OTL Nazis? :)
You should look at the Austrians that ended up serving the Reich iOTL.

However, a lot of them whacky Nazis would go commie iTTL in my opinion.

You should look at the Austrians that ended up serving the Reich iOTL.

However, a lot of them whacky Nazis would go commie iTTL in my opinion.

Himmler is already TTL's Trotsky. There would be a few of them that would serve as resistance members too, there was an active group of partisans that fought against the government up until the 1980's, they played a big part in the German Civil War... ;)

New Friesland Arc: Chapter 2
“We hired your Eldritch ass to do the ‘heavy lifting’ so to speak…”

-------0-------

“Get your things Mister Wright… We’re going…” Anton said as Marcus finished checking over his antique Luger. Roza was too busy cleaning her old combat knife to notice that the pair was leaving, but a tap on the shoulder from Marcus got her attention long enough to allow her to get up and follow her host out of the building to a small car that was waiting at the pavement. “Oh… You’re driving by the way…” the Dutchman smiled as he opened the door for Marcus to get in, noticing that Roza had disappeared once again.

“Of course I am…” Marcus smirked as he got in and started the engine, much to his relief, there was no annoying AI that would tell him where to go this time. The drive from the safehouse to the port would only take a good 20 minutes from what Anton had told him, although it was currently at rush hour traffic so the trip could possibly be delayed by a few minutes – give or take at least 10. Marcus then started to drive out onto the road, allowing the old music blaring from one of the local radio stations to lull him into a trance, something that he would profoundly regret in a few minutes’ time…

The traffic seemed to be building up to almost insane levels as Marcus had mysteriously managed to keep his cool for the duration of the trip. The old music had put him into a trance as he skilfully overtook anyone that tried to slow him down, but staying within the speed limit as he got many a nasty glare from the drivers that went past him. The large skyscrapers started to approach him as the two Agents started to make their way through the Central Business District of New Brabant, looking for what turns to take had kept Marcus in his driving trance, something that he’d learnt from being stuck in traffic in whatever city he was in, be it Brisbane, Berlin or Bombay. “Just go with the flow and don’t give anybody any sour looks…”

-------0-------

“Is everything ready? We must not disappoint our backers…” a Germanic voice boomed over a loudspeaker as his varied, multi-national minions ran around the abandoned office block with crates of weapons in tow as the Red Army Faction planned yet another terrorist attack that would send the world reeling into yet another uncoordinated rush to find their leaders.

“Ja, Herr Kommander!” most of the building said in unison, living up to the collectivist ideals that they were brought up with after their failed attempt to keep the German Reich going for another century or so. The small group 7 men and woman that came from afar afield as Brazil, Soudan or Siam had finally managed to ready their weapons as a few of them stood outside of the 4th storey windows with old American Stinger missiles at the ready. The rest of the men and women stood ready to get-out-of-Dodge when the situation presented itself, while the rest of them would fight to become martyrs for the new world revolution. Just like Himmler, Baader and Meinhoff had intended all those years ago…

“FIRE!”

------0-------

“I wouldn't if I were you, I know what she can do… She's deadly man, and she could really rip your world apart… Mind over matter… The beauty is there but a beast is in the heart…”

Marcus continued to drive through the CBD, completely unaware of the chaos that would unfold around him as he tapped out the familiar rhythm of the song that was playing out of his Walkman, the radio having long since malfunctioned on him for some odd reason. This world wasn’t blessed with one of the best musical duos in the multiverse, which seemed to be one of the things that Marcus thought was a downside for the world he was currently operating in. He was suddenly snapped out of his momentary coma by the soft strumming of a guitar, playing a tune that he recognised from his mother’s LP collection, he looked to the back of the car to notice Roza strumming a Spanish guitar with a look of either utter horror or that of a confident smirk on her face.

“Turn around you idiot and put the pedal to the metal!” the Magyar shouted as Marcus turned to face something that caused him to almost ram the car into the one in front of him before common sense prevailed and probably divine providence forced him to do a swift manoeuvre that sent the vehicle into a mostly empty lane, but the car was also driving into a well-sized salvo of anti-air rockets that were aimed anywhere but the air.

“What is with you and playing fucking Roundabout at the worst of times!?”

EM5fuqJ.png

-------0-------

I'm going to hell for this... Aren't I? But yes, this is a legit update... I just needed to throw in some much-needed comic relief in the form of a Metal Gear reference spewing Hungarian that is part Eldritch...

I had the idea all week, pls no kill ;-;

Newsreel #3
-BRITISH PATHÉ NEWSREEL ON THE LAUNCH OF ARMINIUS I AND THE CREATION OF THE MINISTRY OF SPACE (1953)-

sputnik-night-sepie-800.jpg

VIDEO: Footage of a small spherical object with four antennae is shown to the audience. A rather crude map of the earth is shown along with the satellite’s trajectory, passing over the British Isles, possibly in an attempt to insult the British Empire and their perceived technological backwardness.

AUDIO: “The Red menace has once again beaten the British Empire in technological advancement with the launch of an artificial satellite just a few days ago. The probe is known as Arminius I, currently orbiting above our heads at the altitude of 200 kilometres above the Earth.

VIDEO: The footage changes to that of heavily edited German propaganda footage that celebrates the launch of the device into the heavens. Footage of Wernher von Braun and numerous officials – later known to be the chief architect of the German Space Program – are shown. The men seem to be celebrating as their photos are taken with various high ranking government officials.

AUDIO: “These men are the reason why the dastardly Reds have taken to the skies so quickly. But we Brits also have an ace up our sleeve.”

VIDEO: The footage switches to a small crowd of men wearing military uniforms. One man in particular is of strategic importance. Sergei Korolev is watching a large object soar skyward from the port of Dar es Salaam, British East Africa with His Royal Highness King Edward VIII and Duke Albert of Wales watching alongside a cadre of British military officers, mostly locals from the surrounding area.

AUDIO: “With the help of the talented Sergei Korolev - a Russian scientist who was extracted with the aid of Operation Paperclip – the British Empire has responded to the German challenge of putting the first man in space by 1957. Our faithful Members of Parliament back home have been pushing for a so-called ‘Ministry of Space’, to which Prime Minister Douglas-Home has allowed after the efforts of one RAF Commander Sir John Dashwood.

VIDEO: A man in his forties is shown speaking at Westminster with Prime Minister Alec Douglas-Home looking intrigued at his statement. Both Liberal and Conservative MP’s nod in agreement before PM Douglas-Home stands up and leads an applause for the Commander before signing the founding charter of the Ministry of Space – with Dashwood as its head.

<The film then ends with God Save the King>

Something like this...

The fact that God Save the King plays at the end of these reels is a potentially scary thought. I assume that in the middle of this ongoing Cold War that non-conformism is heavily frowned upon as per OTL, but for far longer iTTL. That can't be healthy for democracy...

The fact that God Save the King plays at the end of these reels is a potentially scary thought. I assume that in the middle of this ongoing Cold War that non-conformism is heavily frowned upon as per OTL, but for far longer iTTL. That can't be healthy for democracy...

Conservatism was more of a pervasive force ITTL, but it steadily died out by the turn of the 1960's when King Edward literally bit the bullet in the latter half of the decade as the Siamese War started up. Britain still prides itself as an imperial power in ITTL 2015, but in a 'First among Equals' sort of way. The Empire was already legally desegregated by the end of the 50's and the African dominions were given regional parliaments that led to a huge amount of devolution for ethnic and religious minorities, thereby lessening the tensions that we see ITTL, plus with the Americans being a regional power, they're unable to push the Brits for decolonisation.

The thought process that was going through the heads of many a Briton/African was that they'd rather be under the benevolent, civilising Brits than the German communalists or the Apartheid state of New Friesland (basically the South Africa of this TL, except to the Australian Indigenous Peoples). A huge wave of non-conformism begins in the 1970's with a 2nd Counterculture Movement that is more or less like that of our 1960's/70's, the youth rebelling against the system, while the 80's is an age of unrest and cultural and social rebellion as the German regime comes crashing down and the former Red states begin to reconcile with the West...

Oh, and Poland-Lithuania 'does a Yugoslavia' so to speak.

But that's all for another time... ;)

Nooo, don't do that to Poland-Lithuania! :frown:

Edit: Unless you meant P-L pulling off a Tito. Pffft

Nope! Violent collapse, genocide, ATO intervention... All that good Turtledove-esque parallel-ism that I've come to enjoy!

I'm writing another story update btw~ Expect a lot of pop-culture references in the coming updates...

I'm so sorry for that obvious reference to the dead meme known as 'Roundabout'. I deserve to be put on trial for that... :p

New Friesland Arc: Chapter 3
“What is with you and playing fucking Roundabout at the worst of times!?”

-------0-------

“Keep fucking driving… Just keep fucking driving!” Marcus thought to himself as he quickly sped away from an explosion that had since engulfed the two or three cars behind him. The Prussian was now locked in survival mode as he continued to avoid the seemingly constant stream of Stinger missiles that were raining down from a nearby apartment block that looked like it had been abandoned for quite some time now. He’d managed to block out most of the screams and explosions as he watched both dismembered corpses and living humans being either thrown around or were running for their lives in a sea of chaos and mayhem. Marcus continued to drive onward however, trying to block off the images as best he could, but the cracks were starting to show as he suddenly threw the car in reverse as he saw a missile coming straight for them. The explosive then struck the ground mere metres from the car, sending the vehicle flying backwards a few metres, rolling across the ground as a small squad of assault rifle toting men came near the wreckage of the old vehicle as a door was suddenly kicked open as a pair of hands shot up, seemingly in a motion of surrender…

“I surrender, don’t shoot me, I’m just an ordinary citizen shitting my pants in fear of a dangerous ideology that lead to the destruction of my sodding nuclear wasteland of a Kingdom…”

The four Red Army Faction soldiers stared at each other for a few seconds with puzzled looks on their faces as they fired off a few warning shots, barely missing Marcus’s fingers as the Prussian pulled his hands down just in the nick of time…

“Ah, fuck this! Roza, hand me that guitar!”

The troops were then taken by surprise as a young man leapt from the wreckage with an ornate Spanish guitar and Luger in his hands, the men opened fire, but to their eternal dismay, the man seemed to dodge every single bullet as he slammed the instrument over the face of one female soldier, then assaulting another one with a single bullet to their non-vital organs, causing them to collapse to the ground, wincing in pain. Marcus then felt Roza’s presence behind him, causing him to throw the guitar over to the womanas she fought with the third soldier, whacking the poor sod over the head with the guitar before delivering a hard kick to his face, sending him sprawling over the broken asphalt.

Marcus was also quick to non-fatally dispatch the last man by performing a few choice moves with the butt of the soldier’s rifle, knocking him out cold. The pair then breathed a sigh of relief as their problems seemed to be over. They then turned to the car to notice Anton had pulled himself out of the wreckage, with nary a scratch, aside from a small gash on his forehead.

“I will never understand your kind…” the Dutchman muttered as he quickly pointed to the man that Roza had knocked out with the guitar, which was still intact despite all of the abuse that it had been faced.

“Bring him with us… We need to re-evaluate our plans…”

Last edited:
New Friesland Arc: Chapter 4
“Bring him with us… We need to re-evaluate our plans…”

-------0-------

“You can’t do this; you know physical torture is against our code of conduct!”

“I don’t care! They were killing civilians, Anton! Where’s your sense of humanity, man!?”

“Might I ask the same of you, Marcus Wright? A being such as you probably don’t even understand the meaning of humanity… You’re nothing but an empty shell, an abomination merely masquerading as a human, just to gain our trust…”

“HOW DARE-!”

“Both of you SHUT UP! You need to calm down Marcus… Anton’s right, you’re going too far… Come, we must deal with our guest. He’s starting to wake up…”

“You better keep the boy in line, otherwise he’s going to be sent home…”

“I will…”

-------0-------

The door to the small, but empty bedroom swung open as a young man strode into the room, wearing nothing but a pastel-blue undershirt with a necktie and suspenders that were holding up a faded pair of jeans. The Prussian poured himself a glass of scotch before quickly skolling the drink and walking over to the prisoner, a German RAF member who was handcuffed in a chair, staring at his interrogator with a look of disdain.

“Ah yes… Our prisoner has come to…” Marcus smirked as he sat down in the chair in front of him, staring into his eyes for a few seconds before pouring his ‘guest’ a fresh glass of scotch. “Would you like a drink, mein Freund?”

“You’re Deutsche?” the man intoned, looking at the aristocrat from head to toe as he looked at Marcus pouring the drink. “…I shall never drink with capitalist scum…”

“That’s too bad Herr Kommandant…” the Prussian smirked as he quickly drank the glass. “But to answer your question, yes I am, well… If you’re referring to citizenship, language and residence, then yes… My family is another story… Which I am willing to tell you...”

“You must be an exile; you talk like us but you sound like those Britisch imperialists at the same time… I must say that I am intrigued…”

“Good, good… You must be... But before I start telling you my story, I must get some vital information from you…”

“You’re not getting anything from me you wretched halfbreed!” the man snapped, trying to free himself from his restraints as Marcus sat there, smiling at him as his superiority complex started to take hold, allowing him to gloat at the poor plebeian who was struggling to free himself.

“What does Kommander Kolher look like?” Marcus looked at the man dead in the eyes as his expression changed from a playful grin to a serious glare that seemed to penetrate his very soul.

“What?” the soldier said, trying to hold his tongue, should he let any vital information slip out.

Marcus then stood up and violently kicked the table to the side, watching the contents of the glass of whiskey splatter against the wall. Marcus was still holding the bottle in his hands however as he quickly chugged down half the bottle before continuing in an aggressive manner.

“What country are you from!?”

“What?!” the soldier snapped again, surprised by the sudden change of mood that the Agent was undergoing.

“What ain’t no country I ever heard of! They speak Englisch in What?”

“What?!” the man said, this time showing genuine fear as the man seemed to have the eyes of a demon, glowing red with what seemed to be pure hatred and an almost incomprehensible form of rage that was trying to break his stoic psyche.

“Englisch scheißkerl sprechen Sie es!?”

“J-ja!” the man replied, shaking in his boots out of pure fear.

“Then you know what I’m saying! Describe what Kommander Kholer looks like!”

“W-what, I-!?”

“Say what again!” Marcus pulled out his Luger with an almost unhinged grin on his face, pointing the old pistol at the man’s head, the prisoner was almost on the verge of tears as he started sobbing. “Say what again, I dare you I double dare you motherfucker! Say what one more goddamn time!”

“H-he’s white, w-wears an old Red Army Uniform…”

“Go on!” Marcus sneered.

“His first name is Heidrich, that’s all I know… I’m just a Captain! Please don’t kill me I promise to tell you everything I know!”

“Does he look like a bitch!?” Marcus then pulled the trigger, sending a bullet into the wall behind the prisoner. “Does. He. Look. Like. A. Bitch!?”

“NEIN!”

“Then why you tryin’ to fuck him like one?” Marcus grinned, thinking that he’d managed to break through to him. The man continued whimpering as the Prussian kept laying into him, waving the pistol at him like a madman. “It seems that Kohler doesn’t like being fucked around…”

“Say, do you read the Bible by any chance?”

“N-no…”

“Ever read the passage Ezekiel 25-17 before?”

map_of_israel_palestine__revolution__redux__by_kitfisto1997-dardaao.png

More Photoshop practice with this map. It took me about 1.5-2 hours to work on this thing and I'm pretty happy with the results. A write-up shall come soon!