Return of Horrible Educational Maps

I guess these maps from World Conqueror 3 could go here. Please let me know if they shouldn't. The pictures are pretty large, so I put them in spoilers and included some notes.

Yes that is Finnish Toronto, New York, and Manchester. No I did not use cheats. My allies, no matter which side I'm on, are usually very unhelpful. I had to save Germany's ass from the Soviets.

KSsbDPq.jpg

I couldn't help out Japan because, well, they were in Asia and I was in Europe. So by the time I had reached New York, the Americans had made it to Korea. So after I had all of North America, the United States of America was left in... Asia.

cxQChxz.jpg

After taking Sapporo, I was able to take the rest of Japan back from the Americans in 1 turn. I used about $5000 to bomb their cities to destruction. Now China remains...

G1puYcm.jpg

Don Quijote

Banned
I guess these maps from World Conqueror 3 could go here. Please let me know if they shouldn't. The pictures are pretty large, so I put them in spoilers and included some notes.

Yes that is Finnish Toronto, New York, and Manchester. No I did not use cheats. My allies, no matter which side I'm on, are usually very unhelpful. I had to save Germany's ass from the Soviets.

KSsbDPq.jpg

I couldn't help out Japan because, well, they were in Asia and I was in Europe. So by the time I had reached New York, the Americans had made it to Korea. So after I had all of North America, the United States of America was left in... Asia.

cxQChxz.jpg

After taking Sapporo, I was able to take the rest of Japan back from the Americans in 1 turn. I used about $5000 to bomb their cities to destruction. Now China remains...

G1puYcm.jpg
Go uber-Finland!

Regarding the maps, I can't agree more. The annoying thing is, Easy Inc have shown they can make excellent maps, as in European War 3 and 4. Yet in World Conqueror the maps are abysmal (squeezing the Balkans to make it narrower than Italy is a pet hate of mine) and they get the territory controlled by each country badly wrong as well (Africa 1942 was terrible, British Egypt was literally the only thing they got right).

Fun fact; the State of Belgium appears to contain no actual parts of Belgium :p

Nor does the Elbe river run through any part of the Elbe State and while Hannover might contain some parts of the historical Kingdom the actual city is not even near the border.

When ever i watch Youtube videos and notice they use an alternate history map as a regular old world map bothers me because it shows that they did not see the difference.
2:44

I don't think the focus is on portraying maps, but instead on historical documents.

Vox oftentimes emphasizes the men behind history, their aspirations and ideals, so showing a naive vision of the world after WWII would coincide with that effort.

I don't think the focus is on portraying maps, but instead on historical documents.

Vox oftentimes emphasizes the men behind history, their aspirations and ideals, so showing a naive vision of the world after WWII would coincide with that effort.
It's a video about why America doesn't use Celsius.