Return of Horrible Educational Maps

- Ethiopia was neither an Allied nation nor part of the Italian colonial empire, but "occupied by Allied powers"

Ehh, occupied by Allies does imply being on the Axis side (as an Italian colony in this case). Then again British Somaliland is also shown as occupied for some reason.

Ehh, occupied by Allies does imply being on the Axis side (as an Italian colony in this case). Then again British Somaliland is also shown as occupied for some reason.
For a few months British Somaliland was occupied by Italy before they finally got ousted from their East African holdings, so technically the British forces were re-occupying themselves there (sounds a bit Blackadder-like) although I doubt that the map maker did actually spend that much thinking on it.

Ah, well, time to go on a holiday, maybe the Bermudas

badmuda.jpg

For a few months British Somaliland was occupied by Italy before they finally got ousted from their East African holdings, so technically the British forces were re-occupying themselves there (sounds a bit Blackadder-like) although I doubt that the map maker did actually spend that much thinking on it.

View attachment 767655
Where's Bermuda?
Apparently where Atlantis is usually depicted.

View attachment 767655

Would be pretty fun/interesting if that was actually the case.

View attachment 767655
Anyone want to do an ATL where Bermuda is this size? (450 miles end to end)

Where's Bermuda?
Apparently where Atlantis is usually depicted.
More like "Where are the American East Coast cities located?"

Boston, RI
New York, NJ
Philadelphia, DE
Baltimore, NC
Charlotte, SC

And don't forget to visit the sunny beaches of coastal Orlando!