Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one minds, a flag of a Judeo-Norse state ruling the middle east would be pretty great.

Not the tidiest finish, but would this be any good?

Blue & Green representing Judaism and Islam (I made the assumption its a modern-day state rather than centuries ago - apologies if i was wrong). The nordic cross is obvious, with the valknut representing the mixture of the three cultures. Also added the states possible name - Serkland _ as there were references in the sagas to the middle east being called this.

serkland.png

Can someone draw in the US, Canadian, and Australian state borders please? (preferably in a dark grey instead of black)
World Map.png

This is more of an ideas request: in the event of no England-Scotland union but a later Ireland-England-Scotland union what could be the Union Flag?

Would the same red saltire for Ireland be invented?

Assuming a banner with the harp would be an irish royal banner, they would need something else to serve the same purpose as the cross flags in england and scotland so assuming that someone at one point decided that "the red saltire of saint patrick shall henceforth be our flag" isn't particularly far fetched. From a story telling point of view, It also leads to odd yet easily understandable design possibilities such as this:

alt-uk-ei-dominant.png

or this:

alt-uk-ei-dominant2.png

obviously, the alt-union flag could be closer to continental usage and simply be the COA on livery colours:

alt-uk-ei-dominant3.png

Last edited:
Can you give an Virgin Earth climate map that make Germany into jungles in Pre-Roman times and all that and show al lbiomes post ice-age virgin earth world would look like or if you can find one for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.