Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreiviskai

Banned
Could you make a flag of futuristic chinese-influenced East African Federation (Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, Rwanda, Somali w\o Somaliland) please?

May someone please merge the flags of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina into one? Thank you.

May someone please merge the flags of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina into one? Thank you.
How good are you at graphics?
I have ideas but no access to draw one:
A) blue-white-blue vertical triband; on each blue a golden crescent with points inward; on the white a red star within a red circle
B) blue field; in the centre a white disc; on the disc a white star with red outline/fimbriation; either side of the disc a golden crescent points inward.

Essentially I went from placing the flags next to each other vertically and simplifying what stood out.

What about this ? I went with the assumption that it had retained a US-style design which is why it look a bit on the busy side. The red and white bands are taken from north carolina but the blue vertical band was enlarged and centered to go with virginia and south carolina having a plain blue field. The central seal contains modified representation of the 3 states' own ones in 2 tones to reduce somethings already complex.

united-vi-nc-sc.png

How good are you at graphics?
I have ideas but no access to draw one:
A) blue-white-blue vertical triband; on each blue a golden crescent with points inward; on the white a red star within a red circle
B) blue field; in the centre a white disc; on the disc a white star with red outline/fimbriation; either side of the disc a golden crescent points inward.

Essentially I went from placing the flags next to each other vertically and simplifying what stood out.

I think they would both look good although to me it seems like virginia wouln't really be represented symbolically speaking. checking online, both north carolina and virginia have some sort of dogwood as their state flower so maybe you could have a stylized white dogwood on each blue bands and a white crescent pointing up in a red circle in the central band instead.

Here’s a complicated one, may one of you please create a fascist flag for New York City?

what about this: the object in the centre stripe is a cross-staff, a navigation instrument found OTL on the COA of New York City. As a measuring tool, it could fit in well to symbolise order and its use by *european* navigators could also have a racist connotation if need be.

nyc-fasc.png

What about this ? I went with the assumption that it had retained a US-style design which is why it look a bit on the busy side. The red and white bands are taken from north carolina but the blue vertical band was enlarged and centered to go with virginia and south carolina having a plain blue field. The central seal contains modified representation of the 3 states' own ones in 2 tones to reduce somethings already complex.

View attachment 358089
Your flags are absolutely astounding, thank you

Hi,

For a TL I'm working on, I need the quebec flag sans fleurs with a cross of st. george within the white part, kind of like how the Union Jack is. Then, I'd need a golden maple leaf smack in the middle. Preferably a maple leaf loosely detailed like you can find in the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police#/media/File:Flag_of_the_RCMP.svg

If someone would be so kind, I'd greatly appreciate it!
quebec.png
2quebec.png

Is this how you imagined it?
I made a second version with a slightly slimmer cross of St.George and a circle around the leaf.

-snip-
Is this how you imagined it?
I made a second version with a slightly slimmer cross of St.George and a circle around the leaf.

Definitely the one on the left is closest to what I envisioned. Thank you!

Is it possible at all to enlarge the maple leaf and clean up the sharp lines at all?

Hi,

For a TL I'm working on, I need the quebec flag sans fleurs with a cross of st. george within the white part, kind of like how the Union Jack is. Then, I'd need a golden maple leaf smack in the middle. Preferably a maple leaf loosely detailed like you can find in the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police#/media/File:Flag_of_the_RCMP.svg

If someone would be so kind, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Based on the design, english dominated quebec ?

Status
Not open for further replies.