Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag request: Polish-Lithuanian-Belarusian-Ruthenia National Union (Fascist Poland-Lithuania). Probably using the Pahonia (Belarus), Vytis (Lithuania),the Polish White Eagle (Poland) and the lion (Ukraine).

Map Request: The same nation as from the flag request.

Flag request: A Lombard-based revived Western Roman Empire. And a Brythonic Kingdom maybe? Both in the VIII Century.

Morty Vicar

Banned
Thank you very much again :)

Do you think you'd be able to do a flag for an Almohad Caliphate that never fell? Retained the Iberian Peninsula as its home territory with Seville as its capital city though it would now be populated by ethnic Berbers rather than Spaniards.

Also, assuming these Russian flags are for a US analogue, would it be possible to gain a CSA analogue for Russia? They'd be comprised of the Baltic States, Belarus, Ukraine and the Caucasus states.

sq4gth.png

I ***ed this one up, I assumed Castille was an Almohad region, but thought I'd post it anyway cuz I haven't got anything else yet. What sort of thing do you have in mind? Any flags or symbols I could incorporate would be appreciated.

Tom Thumb

Banned
Flag request: Polish-Lithuanian-Belarusian-Ruthenia National Union (Fascist Poland-Lithuania). Probably using the Pahonia (Belarus), Vytis (Lithuania),the Polish White Eagle (Poland) and the lion (Ukraine).

Map Request: The same nation as from the flag request.

Do you want a fancy map or an editable map?

I ***ed this one up, I assumed Castille was an Almohad region, but thought I'd post it anyway cuz I haven't got anything else yet. What sort of thing do you have in mind? Any flags or symbols I could incorporate would be appreciated.

That,s alright, it's still a cool flag :) I think it would probably be closely linked to the Morrocan or Ottoman Imperial flag; Almohad originiated in Morroco and was one of the major Caliphates of history. Islamic symbolism would be best symbols I could think of, though with a stronger North African feel rather than Middle Eastern.

Morty Vicar

Banned
Also, assuming these Russian flags are for a US analogue, would it be possible to gain a CSA analogue for Russia? They'd be comprised of the Baltic States, Belarus, Ukraine and the Caucasus states.

Here's a possibility, I took the canton from the coat of arms of lithuania, not really a symbol to represent all of those people perhaps.. Let me know what you think..

That,s alright, it's still a cool flag :) I think it would probably be closely linked to the Morrocan or Ottoman Imperial flag; Almohad originiated in Morroco and was one of the major Caliphates of history. Islamic symbolism would be best symbols I could think of, though with a stronger North African feel rather than Middle Eastern.

Yeah I avoided using any Ottoman flags, or even later Moroccan dynasties (this flag looks great, but without the fall of the Almohad Dyn. would never have come into existence). The Castille part was incorporated based on the fact that they allied, perhaps if they had conquered them instead they might have had more staying power, even if the North African territories fell to the later dynasties as per OTL.

Last edited:
Here's a possibility, I took the canton from the coat of arms of lithuania, not really a symbol to represent all of those people perhaps.. Let me know what you think..

208gug3.png

Yeah I avoided using any Ottoman flags, or even later Moroccan dynasties (this flag looks great, but without the fall of the Almohad Dyn. would never have come into existence). The Castille part was incorporated based on the fact that they allied, perhaps if they had conquered them instead they might have had more staying power, even if the North African territories fell to the later dynasties as per OTL.

I love the Russian flag; thank you very much again :)

Ah, I see your thinking there. My basis is that the Almohad Dynasty did conquer the entire Iberian Peninsula, eventually controlling all of North and West Africa as well until the early 20 century - ASB, I know. Would it be possible to use that Moroccan as a base and incorporate some Islamic iconography? Like a Crescent in the top left corner still in the gold colouring, with the central symbol still there but slightly smaller

I would have a request please.
A flag for the United States of Greater Austria of my Timeline. You can make it like you want, it should look impressive and powerful. it shouldnt be red white red, as that would only represent the German Austrians. It should be made so, that all ethnic groups would accept it. Its our decision how it is designed. My greater Austria has 28 states, just as side info, however if you incoparte the states in the flags, use something different than stars.
It should just a flag alone without any symbols like the Double Eagle.

Last edited:

Tom Thumb

Banned
I would have a request please.
A flag for the United States of Greater Austria of my Timeline. You can make it like you want, it should look impressive and powerful. it shouldnt be red white red, as that would only represent the German Austrians. It should be made so, that all ethnic groups would accept it. Its our decision how it is designed. My greater Austria has 28 states, just as side info, however if you incoparte the states in the flags, use something different than stars.
It should just a flag alone without any symbols like the Double Eagle.

Here you is.

z0foz.jpg

Morty Vicar

Banned
I love the Russian flag; thank you very much again :)

Ah, I see your thinking there. My basis is that the Almohad Dynasty did conquer the entire Iberian Peninsula, eventually controlling all of North and West Africa as well until the early 20 century - ASB, I know. Would it be possible to use that Moroccan as a base and incorporate some Islamic iconography? Like a Crescent in the top left corner still in the gold colouring, with the central symbol still there but slightly smaller

Like so?

Alt.

Last edited:
Like so?

205883q.png

Alt.

142d2sg.png

That's perfect, thank you very much :) I know that I'm being a pain by making all of these requests of you, but would it also be possible to get a republican and subsequent communist flag based on the first as well? Sorry

Also, could I PM you about a Coat of Arms that I've had some thoughts on?

Last edited:
Flag request: A Lombard-based revived Western Roman Empire. And a Brythonic Kingdom maybe? Both in the VIII Century.

Just bumping this up and adding that I don't want a Roman vexillum and I do want the Iron Crown, if somebody decides to do this, please?

Would anyone like to design a flag and air force roundel for SVeach94's "Christian Republic of America"? And, if there are emigree/old regimist American forces fighting alongside the international armies against the Christo-fascist regime, how about a flag and air force roundel for them, too? Thanks!
https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=221447

Here is the flag.

Christian_flag.png

This flag for the 'Christian Republic of America' already exists.

Rondelet is upcoming.

Edit: Here it is.

craairforcelogo.jpg

Last edited:
Could anyone make or point me to a blank map of the 13 Colonies at the outbreak of the Revolution, along with the rest of the surrounding areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.