Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Here's two possibilities, I'm still not sure about any of these but I'll keep working on it..

9hrubl.png

dh4h14.png

You are a god amongst men... Thank you very much. I'll leave you in a peace for a bit now, though I should add I still have a few more thoughts brewing away. Thank you again :)

Can I have A CoA with The Chi-Rho in the upper left, the Russian Heraldic device in the upper right, the Byzantine CoA in the Lower left, and a united Ukrainian/Belorussian coa in the lower right?

No probs, just let me know whatever you need! :)

Thank you very much. In that case, I have my two requests for today;

May I have a flag for an English Empire, formed in the same manner and time as the Germany Empire from the following entities; Mercia, Cornwall, Essex, Northumbria, Wessex, East Anglia, Gloucester, Oxford, Bristol, Sussex and the Isle of Wight. Merica would be the Prussian analogue ITTL.

May I also have a flag for a democratic republic Russia founded in 1721 with states comprising all of European Russia inc. the Baltic States, Belarus, Russia and the Caucasus? It would enevtually expand east to eoncompass all of the Russia as we would know it

Vexacus

Banned
No problem. Here's two possibilities, I'm still not sure about any of these but I'll keep working on it..

Japanese California

US SDF (Army)

US SDF (Air Force)

US SDF (Navy)
Wow, these maps/flags are SO cool. Thank-you

Morty Vicar

Banned
Thank you very much. In that case, I have my two requests for today;

May I have a flag for an English Empire, formed in the same manner and time as the Germany Empire from the following entities; Mercia, Cornwall, Essex, Northumbria, Wessex, East Anglia, Gloucester, Oxford, Bristol, Sussex and the Isle of Wight. Merica would be the Prussian analogue ITTL.

nq8x7b.png

This is the Mercian Eagle of Leofric over the saltire, the reason for the colour change in the St Albans saltire background is to reflect the other Kingdoms incorporated into the Empire, somewhat like the Union flag represents England and Scotland, and the North German Confederation represented not only Prussia but the other states also. Wessex, Powys, Northumbria all had red and yellow as their main colours, so it made sense to use that for the Empire flag too. The yellow on blue is also nice if you prefer that, I won't get much higher resolution without redrawing it though. I can do that if you need it at a bigger size or better quality.

Here's the blue version. I know its not greatly imaginative, but people would most likely stick with what they knew..

14jm5ci.png

May I also have a flag for a democratic republic Russia founded in 1721 with states comprising all of European Russia inc. the Baltic States, Belarus, Russia and the Caucasus? It would enevtually expand east to eoncompass all of the Russia as we would know it

imo they would still be most likely to use the tricolour, but I like the idea of them using the bear as it came to be a symbol of the Russian people. Here's three possibilities based on other Russian bear designs.

27zzupu.png

x5v8lt.png

4hb60k.png

Wow, these maps/flags are SO cool. Thank-you

Pleasure! :p

Last edited:
nq8x7b.png

This is the Mercian Eagle of Leofric over the saltire, the reason for the colour change in the St Albans saltire background is to reflect the other Kingdoms incorporated into the Empire, somewhat like the Union flag represents England and Scotland, and the North German Confederation represented not only Prussia but the other states also. Wessex, Powys, Northumbria all had red and yellow as their main colours, so it made sense to use that for the Empire flag too. The yellow on blue is also nice if you prefer that, I won't get much higher resolution without redrawing it though. I can do that if you need it at a bigger size or better quality.

That's perfect, thank you very much :)

FLAG REQUEST:

I need a flag, folks. Here is what I want:

1. Put a SILVER Byzantine double-headed eagle in the middle of the flag. It will be easier if you use the Palaiologos one.

2. Replace the sword which the eagle is holding with a Latin cross.

3. You see that small circle on the eagle's chest? I want to have it replaced by this coat of arms, which should cover the entirety of the eagle's chest and a small part of both wings.

4. The background should be two colors. I want the left side (as we look at it on the screen) to be red and the other side to be dark blue.

5. Finally, please replace the big crown with a more modern one and replace the two tiny crowns on the eagle's head with two graduation hats, seen from the side.

Is this too hard?

imo they would still be most likely to use the tricolour, but I like the idea of them using the bear as it came to be a symbol of the Russian people. Here's three possibilities based on other Russian bear designs.

27zzupu.png

x5v8lt.png

4hb60k.png

Thank you very much again :)

Do you think you'd be able to do a flag for an Almohad Caliphate that never fell? Retained the Iberian Peninsula as its home territory with Seville as its capital city though it would now be populated by ethnic Berbers rather than Spaniards.

Also, assuming these Russian flags are for a US analogue, would it be possible to gain a CSA analogue for Russia? They'd be comprised of the Baltic States, Belarus, Ukraine and the Caucasus states.

The bear on the middle flag seems indecently cheerful for a Russian bear...

Tsao

Banned
Requesting the following flags (all from the same TL):

-A flag for an Anarchist movement in Siam during the 1920s led by the revolutionary Pridi Panomyong. after a German victory in the *First World War in 1916.

-A flag for the Jehol Free State, a short lived, Japanese-backed state founded by the Mongolian Prince Yondonwangchug (Prince Yun) in 1924 after the fall of the Beiyang Government and the Japanese seizure of Shandong. It was largely dominated by the Japanese miltary under Major-General Hiro Yama, and was defeated by the army of Tang Yulin during the joint GMD-Fengtian Chahar Expedition of 1926.

-A flag for a revolutionary anarchist state in Yunnan during the late 1920s.

FLAG REQUEST:

I need a flag, folks. Here is what I want:

1. Put a SILVER Byzantine double-headed eagle in the middle of the flag. It will be easier if you use the Palaiologos one.

2. Replace the sword which the eagle is holding with a Latin cross.

3. You see that small circle on the eagle's chest? I want to have it replaced by this coat of arms, which should cover the entirety of the eagle's chest and a small part of both wings.

4. The background should be two colors. I want the left side (as we look at it on the screen) to be red and the other side to be dark blue.

5. Finally, please replace the big crown with a more modern one and replace the two tiny crowns on the eagle's head with two graduation hats, seen from the side.

Is this too hard?
Two questions. When you say silver what exactly do you mean? Grey, white, or literally metallic silver? And do you have a specific crown you want on the flag?

Hi, could I get a typical syndicalist flag? I am having trouble trying to create a National Syndicalist style flag for a Syndicalist Soviet Union, but the flag's main color has to be black.

Status
Not open for further replies.