Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• martian-combine (2).png
    martian-combine (2).png
    17.8 KB · Views: 187
Can someone make a version of this map where Canada has its provinces? Map below:
altnorthamerica.png

All of Canada's provinces are the same as OTL, save British Columbia, which the northern half of is part of a Yukon Territory, along with Alaska. Southern half is obviously American

Awesome! Thank you and Professor so much for these! I'd love to see the emblems you mentioned you had planned Didas!

Edit: Oh, and one last thing; is there any significance to the stars changing shape in the other half of the flag?

Well, that´s a good point, i tried just to distribute them in a way that looked nice, but now that u made me thought about it, it might mean the sucession line of the royal family, with the star on the left being the former emperor who died, the star above the sigil to the current emperor and the other stars representing the royal lineage, it could also mean maybe colonies of the martian empire over the moons of jupiter and saturn.
But actually, i have another idea, the star with the seven points could be directed lined not to the planets, but to empires that came before, the same way the Nazis believed they were the Third Reich the martians see themselves as the 5th Great Empire of history.
Not just that, it can be directly alligned with the events that made the life in mars possiblesince i imagine that a multi-national cooperation got them there, which is the 4th Reich and they see themselves as the continuation of that progress, that kind of thought it's not useful tho give a new meaning to the stars but also saves space for a deeper plot of political plan, since the both visions (the epansionist that want to anex and subdue the earth and the purist that wants to annihilate them for not being purified as descripted on other pieces of the flag), the fact of having stars of seven points in one side and five points in the other to the purists might mean the empires that came and go (following a occidental order of time, left to right) and the stars on the other side might mean the empires that will come, being the star over the Royal Seal the current empire, this kind of nihiliistic tought about themselves does not just brings a sense of urgency and a kind of "live short, live good" kind of vibe but also shows the new way of taught that the empire has that's different from earth, they are not attached to keeping what they have (like the enviromentalists from earth) but amore viking, go and take what u can, no regrets, we are better anyway, we suffered more, we deserve most.

well just a few ideas about it... hope u enjoyed it, i'll make some of the seals i told u about and them send it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.