Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to all.

Sorry for the trouble, but as I said, I'm working on a timeline, and I need a political map for the year 2000. A person with knowledge of the history of the 20th century is required, since many points need to be clarified. Genres - ASB, Atompunk.

I understand that this takes a lot of time, and therefore calmly relate to the delays. For all questions, write in conversations.

Can someone make me a worlda for a North America in my world? I suck at making maps, and I want something to have, just in case I wanna keep building it (the scenario is also not the most realistic in existence, but please roll with it.) It's a good bit of work, but if anyone wants to do it, here's the specifications:

• The United States has all of the Oregon Country up to the 54' 40 parallel, Cuba, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico, but doesn't have the territories it annexed from Mexico after the Mexican-American War.
  • Its internal divisions look like this (from @Kaiser Chris's TL "Lone Star Republic)
upload_2018-1-15_5-11-55-png.481226

• Texas and California are independent, with these borders
californiatx1-png.481227

• Canada has all of British North America, minus the Oregon Country, but with Alaska
  • Mexico has its OTL borders, plus the Gadsden Purchase land
  • Everything else is OTL

Hi guys, so idk if self advertising this is allowed here but im open for free commissions by everyone (i want reserve the right to reject them for any reason of course)! This is my DeviantArt page for those who want kind of style i have and use.

If theres a better place to post this, or if this kind of post isnt allowed here lemme know!

Ty

Can someone make me a worlda for a North America in my world? I suck at making maps, and I want something to have, just in case I wanna keep building it (the scenario is also not the most realistic in existence, but please roll with it.) It's a good bit of work, but if anyone wants to do it, here's the specifications:

• The United States has all of the Oregon Country up to the 54' 40 parallel, Cuba, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico, but doesn't have the territories it annexed from Mexico after the Mexican-American War.
  • Its internal divisions look like this (from @Kaiser Chris's TL "Lone Star Republic)
  • Texas and California are independent, with these borders
  • Canada has all of British North America, minus the Oregon Country, but with Alaska
  • Mexico has its OTL borders, plus the Gadsden Purchase land
  • Everything else is OTL
h.png

You can doctor this is be pasted over other maps. As you can see, I taken from the 1848 OTL map and worked on top of it.

Last edited:
Hi guys, so idk if self advertising this is allowed here but im open for free commissions by everyone (i want reserve the right to reject them for any reason of course)! This is my DeviantArt page for those who want kind of style i have and use.

If theres a better place to post this, or if this kind of post isnt allowed here lemme know!

Ty

Someone self-advertising themselves for free commission is probably why the thread was set up in the first place.

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 I have one final request for you - take the latest Germany map you did and add the rest of Upper Silesia, make Alsace and Lorraine provinces of a singular Alsace-Lorraine state, and split Czechoslovakia into Czechia and Slovakia.

germanwank6.png

Lastly, give the Hungarian majority parts of Slovakia to Hungary, plus the contiguous majority Hungarian parts of Romania that border Hungary.
776px-Austria_Hungary_ethnic.svg-1.png

Yeah that's cool. It got fixed by the way. So enjoy.
Is if doesn't bother you too much, can you do a map where Canada has its provinces? It's the same as OTL, but the Yukon, Alaska, and northern BC are one province. Also, in this modern version, Cuba and Puerto Rico are full states

Last edited:
@Etruscan-enthusiast35 I have one final request for you - take the latest Germany map you did and add the rest of Upper Silesia, make Alsace and Lorraine provinces of a singular Alsace-Lorraine state, and split Czechoslovakia into Czechia and Slovakia.

View attachment 482607
Lastly, give the Hungarian majority parts of Slovakia to Hungary, plus the contiguous majority Hungarian parts of Romania that border Hungary.
View attachment 482609
germanwank.png

I must say that I'm curious, is this meant for a timeline your working on, or did you just want a Germany wank?

Hello, everyone! If someone's interested, I'm REALLY needing a (rather simple, I believe) map for my Crusades TL. I'm using the map indicated in the thumbnail with the borders I'd like to see, tinted in black (the northwestern entity is the Byzantine Empire; the northeastern one is the County of Edessa, and the coastal one if the Latin Principality of Jerusalem). The rest of the map can remain the same.

the_crusader_states_to_1291_by_undevicesimus_ddaeqsb.jpg
The original map is here. The insertion of city names are optional; you can leave, if you accept it, only the more important ones: Jerusalem, Damascus, Tripoli, Antioch, Aleppo and Edessa for reference, like this one here, for example.

Thanks in advance!!!

Probably the wrong thread to request this stuff in but could someone please run a few political figures I've got lined up through Faceapp so they can look old for some stuff I'm making? Would do it myself but I've got no space on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.