Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which things still stand?

I was gonna say the thing about splitting it but I realized something when I finished the map. Serbia with the Orthodox Christian parts of Bosnia but looks stupid and would be hard to defend. I'll upload both but I now see keeping Bosnia with its Austrian borders as more logical and plausible.

@Sailor Haumea For a full sized Bosnia:

serbia v1.jpg

bos v1.jpg

CRO V1.jpg

slovenia  v1.jpg

mont v1.jpg

yugo v1.jpg

hello, does anyone have, or are willing to make, national identity maps of the uk specifically the island of great britain? maps just showing one nationality each with majority and minority areas and then a map showing all the majority areas? thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up

can someone make me a flag for a Connecticut Empire? I need a tricolor with a coat of arms with the connecticut coat of arms but with 16 stars around it and no leaves on the seal and no banner and the tricolor colors are watercourse green, white, and purple. thanks in advance.
Sorry if it's too early to repost this, but can someone do this if they have the time?

@Višeslav I would like for you to modify the Middle East portion of the map to give Georgia the borders it has here:

15610812217177610469924428379634.png

Likewise, I would like for you to add the Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus, but not the Abkhazian or Kalmyk parts:

800px-Карта_Горской_республики.svg.png

I would also like you to add the Don Republic, with the western and southern border being from this maps, and give Ukraine the northern border depicted here (the stripes of green and red should be given to Ukraine):

500px-UNR_2.1918_Brest-Litovsk.png

Lastly, make the Kuban People's Republic independent from Ukraine. It doesn't have access to Ukraine anyway, given that Crimea and the Don Republic separate it from the rest of Ukraine.

So this image shows what the Ukrainian, Kuban, and Don borders should look like in the east:

800px-Europe_map_1919(2).jpg

Now then, the Assyrians were really peeved by their treatment after the war. They presented a map for a proposed state of their own at the Paris Peace Conference. Let's fulfill their request, why don't we?:
Map_of_Assyria_Paris_Peace_Conference_1919(2).jpg

Let me know when you're done making these changes to the Europe map. I'd really like to see the new borders once you're done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.