Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this is a Quadruple Monarchy between Sweden, Russia, Poland, and Aragon. The strongest empire imaginable.

I agree, that flag flounts too much heritage and power. My recent idea reflects the castrated bitterness that would come to define the new British mindset.

Lebanon, French Morocco, Palestine, and Tunisia should be independent, while Kuwait, Transjordan, Bahrain, Qatar, and the Trucial States should be have their own colors rather than the British ones, as they were IOTL and ITTL are independent countries under British protection, not colonies. Pretty much all of this is cosmetic changes.
@Višeslav How are these changes coming along?

I'm looking for a topographic map in the style of the first map, but without either the longitude/latitude lines or border lines. However, it should picture the area of the second map (Central Asia), if possible with all the area that is shown in it.

Relief_Map_of_Siberian_Federal_District.jpg

IMG_20190623_202542.jpg

Hello. Since it appears that I cannot ask for seven flags at once, could I please get versions of this flag with 7, 8 and 9 stars in a circle? Thank you.
Here are the 7,8,9-star versions. I need to resize the star for the 10- to 13-star versions, so they'll be a couple of days - some RL things to do first,
NewEngland_w_7_stars__FG.png NewEngland_w_8_stars__FG.png NewEngland_w_9_stars__FG.png as always, click the thumbnails for the full-size versions - they're 1280x853px.

I've been hella busy. I spent almost all of yesterday doing some training course for teaching young children. I slept the rest of the day bc I had only slept 4 hours the night before. So I've done nothing. Sorry.
Do you think you could get it done today? I also have a map that I would like you to make privately that's Europe after the WW2 equivalent in this timeline, and I'd like you to send it to me privately so that the people here don't see it.

Pay him for haste
Oh, I wasn't asking him *to get it done today,* I was just wondering if he could.

@Višeslav I do have one additional change I'd like to ask of you - can you transfer the territory of what was the Lemko Republic from Poland to Czechoslovakia? This is a very small change, just move the Polish-Czechoslovak border in this area so that the Lemko Republic's territory is in Czechoslovakia rather than Poland.

800px-Lemko_Republic_in_Poland_cropped.svg.png

I would also like you to give Alsace, and the German-majority parts of Lorraine, to Germany, but leave the French-majority parts in France:
800px-Sprachen_in_Elsass-Lothringen.svg.png

This means that the parts in orange and pink will be given to France, while the rest (green, blue, and purple, except for the German chunk in the very far northwest of Lorraine) will be given to Germany.

Last edited:
Oh, I wasn't asking him *to get it done today,* I was just wondering if he could.

@Višeslav I do have one additional change I'd like to ask of you - can you transfer the territory of what was the Lemko Republic from Poland to Czechoslovakia? This is a very small change, just move the Polish-Czechoslovak border in this area so that the Lemko Republic's territory is in Czechoslovakia rather than Poland.

View attachment 467622

I would also like you to give Alsace, and the German-majority parts of Lorraine, to Germany, but leave the French-majority parts in France:
View attachment 467653

This means that the parts in orange and pink will be given to France, while the rest (green, blue, and purple, except for the German chunk in the very far northwest of Lorraine) will be given to Germany.

Is this just for the map of Europe or for the Germany and Poland maps too?

Do you think you could get it done today? I also have a map that I would like you to make privately that's Europe after the WW2 equivalent in this timeline, and I'd like you to send it to me privately so that the people here don't see it.

You're going to have to find someone else to do that map. I'm sorry but as much as I enjoy making maps, I need time to do other things and don't want to always have these requests looming over my head all the time. I told you before, after I finish the things you've already asked for, I won't do more. There are plenty of other (better) mappers that would be happy to help, and of course they can use my map of Europe as a base.

Is this just for the map of Europe or for the Germany and Poland maps too?

You're going to have to find someone else to do that map. I'm sorry but as much as I enjoy making maps, I need time to do other things and don't want to always have these requests looming over my head all the time. I told you before, after I finish the things you've already asked for, I won't do more. There are plenty of other (better) mappers that would be happy to help, and of course they can use my map of Europe as a base.
For Europe, Germany, and Poland. I appreciate your work, and I won't burden you with having to do the post-WW2 map since you already feel overworked. Just finish up the maps I've asked you to do (Europe, Germany, Poland, Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Assyria, and the Caucasus) and I won't hassle you anymore.

For Europe, Germany, and Poland. I appreciate your work, and I won't burden you with having to do the post-WW2 map since you already feel overworked. Just finish up the maps I've asked you to do (Europe, Germany, Poland, Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Assyria, and the Caucasus) and I won't hassle you anymore.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.