Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those! Could you make a version of the top one without the crown as well just for comparison

here you go

british-texas2b.png

Expand Belarus a little bit, have Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan independent, and give Armenia its Treaty of Sevres borders + independent Kurdistan as per Sevres. The Soviet Union should be replaced by a Russian Republic.

Should French Syria get more land that it was promised in the sevres treaty?

@Sailor Haumea Here are Armenia and Crimea, Sorry for the trash quality, I couldn't find better base maps.

I wasn't sure what borders you wanted for Syria and Mesopotamia so there are 2 versions.
armenia.jpg

armenia - sevres.jpg

CRIMEA.jpg

This is all for now. Ukraine and Belarus are coming later.

Last edited:
if you mean the one that looks like the modern day state flag of texas, no. It was adopted in 1839 as the second flag of the republic of texas. There was, as far as I know, no distinct flag used in Spanish texas.
Ah good. Thought I had a horrible hole in my flag knowledge for a moment!

can someone make me a flag for a Connecticut Empire? I need a tricolor with a coat of arms with the connecticut coat of arms but with 16 stars around it and no leaves on the seal and no banner and the tricolor colors are watercourse green, white, and purple. thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.