QT-BAM/5K-BAM

Original Post
A couple of months back, @Artienia made a thread about a potential base map which contains the size of a Q-Bam while also having the equirectangular projection of a T/K BAM map. I recently rediscovered the thread, and thought to myself, "Hey, maybe I could do something like that." So here it is. This is my first attempt at making something like this so feedback and criticism is appreciated.

Map as of currently

YP10m4y.png

Thanks to:
@Artienia for the idea and Italy, Slovenia, and Austria
and
@VT45 for the borders for North America

Last edited:
Holy crap. for some reason i was never notified of this project and i am very glad you guys are actually working on it.

while i can make no promises (i have been working on some other maps which in that case i did finish :D) i would love to help out

i am so happy you guys actually continued this :D

Completed Version (First Levels)
deletethis001.png
update on the project, again credit to prior mentioned folk for helping out. I heard Tethys will start on a river map, but for the time being there's still a lot of focus on administrative borders. China, Canada, Serbia, Australia, and Italy are all open for 2nd level administrative borders afaik

deletethis001.png

update on the administrative map, an effort by various people has led to the USA counties being almost complete. Green areas have been claimed by a fella, but the white areas are open to claiming for second level administrative borders.

also greenland's administrative borders are apparently out of date, if anyone could do something about that, it would be appreciated