Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

Actually one of the ideas I originally had was one where Henson lives past 1990, leading to the Disney-Henson deal being completed and Henson gaining a chair at the Disney Board, but seeing how Khan already doing the whole "Henson At Disney" thing, I might as well bite my tongue :p
Understandable.
Another idea I really wanna do is one where Disney buys the rights for Harry Potter as opposed to Warner Bros. and the Potter Franchise takes a... different course, I'll say for now...
I'd rather have Disney get inspired by Harry Potter's success to not only adapt all of the Narnia stories, but also take a second chance at giving The Chronicles of Prydain a feature film series. And yes, I said series.

Actually one of the ideas I originally had was one where Henson lives past 1990, leading to the Disney-Henson deal being completed and Henson gaining a chair at the Disney Board, but seeing how Khan already doing the whole "Henson At Disney" thing, I might as well bite my tongue :p

Another idea I really wanna do is one where Disney buys the rights for Harry Potter as opposed to Warner Bros. and the Potter Franchise takes a... different course, I'll say for now...
And I've read two TLs on here with the original "Star Trek" running five seasons, but they had rather different takes on how things would go with the franchise.
It's like that meme with the person thinking another cake looks better than the one they made. But the audience is all "hey, two cakes instead of one!".

OTL Disney planned to buy The Muppets for $150M (not counting the Sesame Street ones). It was an all-cash deal (no stock) so Jim wouldn't have joined the board. So you can just have Eisner stop being a dick for once (have three ghosts visit him or something) and just make the deal in early 1990. A less-stressed Jim probably doesn't get the bad strep and thus lives (Frank Oz openly blames Eisner for Jim's death). The Muppets become a Disney IP, there's the big Muppets Takeover event at Disneyland per Jack Lindquist's original plans, and Henson Associates remains an independent company doing whatever crazy ideas Jim and co. have next. Part of the OTL deal was that Jim would become a Consultant for the Muppets and has IIRC three distribution deals for his own stuff.

Inspired by @Geekhis Khan's Jim Henson At Disney series as well as @OldNavy1988's American Magic, I'm planning on writing a TL that imagines a world where Euro Disney goes completely differently, Frank Wells lives and the Disney Decade goes on as planned...

Essentially, I'm creating a Disney Utopia timeline. But before I actually begin proper, do you guys have any ideas you'd like to share? It'd be fun to see what you guys think Eisner and the gang would get up to in this hyptothetical ATL.
What year is the PoD of TTL in?

OTL Disney planned to buy The Muppets for $150M (not counting the Sesame Street ones). It was an all-cash deal (no stock) so Jim wouldn't have joined the board. So you can just have Eisner stop being a dick for once (have three ghosts visit him or something) and just make the deal in early 1990. A less-stressed Jim probably doesn't get the bad strep and thus lives (Frank Oz openly blames Eisner for Jim's death). The Muppets become a Disney IP, there's the big Muppets Takeover event at Disneyland per Jack Lindquist's original plans, and Henson Associates remains an independent company doing whatever crazy ideas Jim and co. have next. Part of the OTL deal was that Jim would become a Consultant for the Muppets and has IIRC three distribution deals for his own stuff.
Geekhis, I could kiss you. Thank you so much. Do you think there is a way for Henson to join the board?