7093EB73-E856-4516-9188-06F257F35628.jpeg

The logo of Cynghrair Daffodil, the largest party in the Cynulliad. Led by Canghellor ap Cefn, his suspension of Nigel Alun, the Prif Weinidog of Cantrefi Cymoedd, led to the St. David’s Day Crisis of 2019.

SUCKERPUNCH_PIXOMONDO_01.jpg

Aerial shot of the battle of Sarajevo 1952-56 one of the most brutal battles of the Balkan Front, where Concorde and Holy Dominion forces halted the unrelenting advance of the Vampiric Lords and their undead legions.

229419.jpg

Concorde infantryman holding the trenchlines of the Balkan Front. Noticeably the European theater of the war saw Concorde and even Holy Dominion forces being equipped with both the latest assault rifles, fighter jets and tanks of the modern world, alongside the maxims, biplanes and bolt actions of their grandfather's.

latest

Ghoulish soldiers of the Army of the Night, former human soldier who's freshly killed bodies were infused with the blood of their vampiric masters. Binding their soulless husks to the will of their new masters.

Call-of-Duty-WW2-Zombies-813281.jpg

The zombies of the Army of the Night, mindless shambling corpses animated by the will of there unholy masters to consume the flesh of the living.

cf9f8c7fc34d8cf13cd2b8250a291d40--character-concept-character-art.jpg
Catholic Crusader of the Holy Dominion fighting amongst the wilds of the Moroccan theater 1953, against the forces of the undead.

mike-franchina-trench-shrine-2.jpg

One of the many trench shrines dotting the European theater of the war against the undead. Many of these would host their own "corrupted" branch of Christianity or even pagan rituals by the desperate troops of the Concordate.

@pattontank12, I hope it’s alright if I add my own little post to coincide with yours?

latest

Count Vladislaus Dragulia, commonly called “Vlad the Impaler” by humans.
He is a vampiric lord, the patriarch of Clan Dragulia, & the Grand Prince of the Dark Council of Vampiric Clans (DCVC) which is the ruling body for all the vampiric clans on planet Earth, or as the vampires call it planet Vampiros. Vladislaus is a member of the council’s old guard known as “the High Aristocracy” and was elected to the position of “Grand Prince of the Council” (see council leader) in 1933, he’s currently 493 years old. Contrary to human belief, the High Aristocracy isn’t exclusive to pure-blood vampires (or rather it hasn’t been since 1887).

4794931bcd9af4929a776b32ade1e5d6.jpg

Viktor Vér (English name: Victor Blood), the 523 year old vampiric lord of Hungary and a member of the High Aristocracy of the DCVC. Viktor is also one of Vladislaus’ top warlords (vampiric equivalent of field marshal) – he is a ruthless and calculating warlord who doesn’t underestimate his opponents and takes great care to study his adversaries.
His position of being Grand Prince Dragulia’s top warlord means that he is often away on campaigns against the Concorde and the Holy Dominion, meaning he cannot attend council meetings.

Last edited:
@pattontank12, I hope it’s alright if I add my own little post to coincide with yours?

latest

Count Vladislaus Dragulia, commonly called “Vlad the Impaler” by humans, a vampiric lord, the patriarch of Clan Dragulia, & the Grand Prince of the Dark Council of Vampiric Clans.
The Dark Council of Vampiric Clans (DCVC) is the ruling body for all the vampiric clans on planet Earth, or as the vampires call it “planet Vampiros”. Vladislaus is a member of the council’s old Guard known as “the High Aristocracy” and was elected to the position of Grand Prince (see council leader) in 1933, he is currently 493 years old. And contrary to human belief the High Aristocracy isn’t exclusive to pure-blood vampires (or rather it hasn’t been since 1897).

4794931bcd9af4929a776b32ade1e5d6.jpg

Viktor Vér (English name: Victor Blood), vampiric lord of Hungary and member of the High Aristocracy. Viktor is also one of Vladislaus’ top warlords (vampiric equivalent of field marshal).
His position of being Grand Prince Dragulia’s top warlord means that he is often away on campaigns against the Concorde and Holy Dominion, meaning he cannot attend council meetings.
Not at all!:extremelyhappy:

Funnily enough I did picture the in universe Dracula to somewhere between his Hellsing and Castlevania versions.

2aang7ItwFVb2Tm1cNpLGfqMERN.jpg

British Concorde of Man trooper keeping an ever watchful vigil of the night sky during the Second Seige of Chisinau 1954, less the vampire's gargoyles slip through the Concorde's perimeter.

carny_3.jpg

Gargoyles: Vicious creatures of the night created by their vampiric masters esoteric alchemy and dark magic. While just as vulnerable to modern arms as any living creature they are still incredibly resilient and disturbingly stealthy, reaping mass chaos whenever one of them manage to slip into human trenches.

th

Elite American "Sentinel" trooper currently acting as "volunteers" in the war against the undead. While the United States has so far remained officially neutral in this war, sticking closely to its traditional isolationist policies it does continue to support the Concorde and Dominion against the unholy forces of the undead with its advanced technology and volunteer soldiers

666bcd5ea9e38fac92946e931402c0f6--dieselpunk-vehicles.jpg

Behemoth class seige tank. Designed in 1943 by the industries minds of Wulfsberg as a response to the overwhelming numbers of the undeas and the need for overwhelming firepower on the battlefield, to break through heavy enemy fortifications the Behemoth quickly became a favorite for Concorde and Dominion forces alike. These mobile steel fortresses popular serve as mobile command posts for even the most elite officers.

mutant_chronicles15.jpg

Dominion War Chaplin giving a quick sermon to his squad as they're about to air drop over enemy territory.

French Renault R35 tanks in the Warndt forest in Germany during the Saar offensive, 10 September 1939. The Saar Offensive let's Allied armies engaged Axis Forces on their own Territory, a decisive step during the Poland's War (1939-40).

main-qimg-db368bf84174892b6746dafb187bce2f

bx0f1pxnps221.jpg

A RAV(remote aerial vehicle) operater of the Royal Benin Air Corps demonstrates his skills to a visiting government official.

mutant_chronicles8.jpg

Field Marshal Pierre Montague, high commander of DoM forces in Europe. A veteran of the Grand War, having fought in the trenches of the western front when the nations of man tor themselves apart. Now those same skills forged from years of killing his fellow men are now turned against the unholy forces of the undead.

mutant_chronicles1.jpg

Fleeing civilians running towards the evacuation zones during the fall of Budapest 1948. Where the city was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of vampiric warriors.

airship-concept-design-2.jpeg

Hindenburg class Aircruisee developed during the early days of the war against the undead. Though its been fazed out of a frontline role some of the formerly proud class still continue to serve as long range scouts and defending shipping lanes.

th

Concorde artillery emplacements during the fall of Turkey 1952 bravely holding off the undead hordes has the last of the nations population was evacuated by sea.

mutant_chronicles8.jpg

Field Marshal Pierre Montague, high commander of DoM forces in Europe. A veteran of the Grand War, having fought in the trenches of the western front when the nations of man tor themselves apart. Now those same skills forged from years of killing his fellow men are now turned against the unholy forces of the undead.

mutant_chronicles1.jpg

Fleeing civilians running towards the evacuation zones during the fall of Budapest 1948. Where the city was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of vampiric warriors.

airship-concept-design-2.jpeg

Hindenburg class Aircruisee developed during the early days of the war against the undead. Though its been fazed out of a frontline role some of the formerly proud class still continue to serve as long range scouts and defending shipping lanes.

th

Concorde artillery emplacements during the fall of Turkey 1952 bravely holding off the undead hordes has the last of the nations population was evacuated by sea.
I'm not sure if it's just me, but this entire scenario kind of feels like Warhammer 40k mixed with world war Z.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this entire scenario kind of feels like Warhammer 40k mixed with world war Z.
That was admittedly the general train of thought when I came up with this this. With some other sources of inspiration thrown in for good measure...

Think Hellsing, Wh40k, Mutant Chronicles, Nercovision, Vampire Hunter D, Wolfenstein, Swarm on the Somme, Trinity Blood, 1984, Cthulhu Wars, Nazi Zombies and Dystopic Return of Magic all thrown into a blendee together.