FaceApp_1597320081115.jpg

musician Chuck Mason at a concert by an indie band senfo recognized by crazy fans comparing him to Frank Zappa on account of his mustache.

Blood Rights:
Post Coffinism: Part One Forrest Gump​

The idea of “Post Coffinism”comes from the thought of all the rapid social and political change which happened following the revealing of the supernatural in the mid 50’s. Typically the era is thought to have lasted between the 1950’s till the mid 2000’s. There have many attempts in media to capture this feeling of rushed social change and nostalgia even during the time period it was happening in. One example is the tv show Forrest Gump.
1597420263302.jpeg

The TV show follows a “young” vampire named Forrest Gump who after being be chased down and beaten he is saved by a female vampire named Jenny and turned the same night before being abandoned in 1953. The rest of the film follows Forrest as he travel through the 20th and early 21st centuries taking parts in historical events using ground breaking CGI. The movie would receive ground break praise from both critics and tv watchers.

dd592gu-274dea52-b6bb-41a6-8828-f1def6f19037.jpg

Satyrday Don Bluth's

Plot 1597619390024.gif
The moon is stolen from the sky by a nefarious owl and his army of ravens. A 14-year-old boy and his friend, an ages-old satyr, along with a werefox and one of the ravens, set up on the journey to restore the light to the night, and save the world from falling out of balance.

Last edited:
Heres-What-Julius-Caesar-Others-Would-Look-Like-Today-5e2aa0c58d3d9__880.jpg

Elisabeth of Austria, more commonly known as Sisi (24 December 1837 - 10 September 1898 - 17 August 2014) would become an incredibly vocal figure following the incredible events of the Great Comeback, which 108.2 Billion people would suddenly reemerge, many of whom were identifiable as being members of the deceased.​

DOM_PEDRO_CARLOS_DE_ORLEANS_E_BRAGANÇA_CHEFE_DA_CASA_IMPERIAL_DO_BRASIL.jpg

Emperor Pedro V of Brazil at a royal ceremony, a month before being removed from office in February of 2017.
-----
"You're fucking kidding me. That corno Luiz is fucking couping me? God save Brazil. God fucking save Brazil." -Emperor Pedro's reported words when General Hamilton Mourão arrested the monarch in question for "crimes against the empire".
-----
dom-luiz-royal-affair-brazilian-style.jpg

Emperor Luiz I of Brazil in a public relations photograph distributed after his coronation.
-----
"My loyal subjects. These are difficult times for the empire, make no doubt about that. My otherwise beloved cousin and the former Emperor, Pedro V, is unfortunately a weak, petty man, who - over his last ten years ruling Brazil - has made the throne weak and petty, and who thus has made the empire herself weak and petty by doing so. This is, sadly, no surprise for any of us, given the illegitimacy with which he ascended to the position of Emperor. However, my loyal subjects, I promise you here today that I will reverse course on the ship of the empire, and bring Brazil back to the glory that is her just and righteous heritage!" -Excerpt from Luiz I's coronation speech.
-----

REU-BRAZIL-PROTESTS_-19.jpg

Protesters calling for the resignation of Emperor Luiz I and the abolition of the monarchy. The protester in the front is waving a flag representative of the republican movement in Brazil, and one that which explicitly outlawed by Luiz I by executive order during the protests.
-----
"Right now, we have a man on the so-called 'throne' of Brazil that wants to turn this country into an absolute monarchy straight out of the 18th century. Pedro may have worked to reform and liberalize the empire, but where is he right now? Ran off to France to hide away at some decadent palace with the other royals. The people simply cannot trust the fate of our mother Brazil to the hands of emperors and empresses any more. A republic is the only option." -Excerpt from an interview with Dilma Rousseff, leader of the then-outlawed Workers' Party of Brazil; the interview was conducted in Buenos Aires, as Rousseff was in exile at the time due to attempts on her life by the National Information Service.
-----
4aff22d3aff3462494c8105772699411_18.jpg

Marshal Jair Bolsonaro (center) of the Unitary Republic of Brazil, at a celebratory press conference following his counter-coup against Luiz I in July of 2017.
-----

"My fellow Brazilians! The tyrant Luiz is no more! While all of us would have liked to see him face proper justice in a court of law, the would-be 'emperor' violently resisted attempts to apprehend him, and was killed in the fight that ensued. No matter, though, for his vile soul is doubtlessly being judged by God and Christ as we speak! And just as the tyrant Luiz is no more, so is the tyrannical 'empire' that he laid claim to! The Empire of Brazil is dead! Long live the Republic of Brazil! Viva o brasil! Viva o brasil! Viva o brasil!" -Televised announcement by Marshal Bolsonaro following the overthrow of Luiz I and the dissolution of the Brazilian Empire.
-----
As of the writing of this post - three years after the death of Luiz I and the establishment of the Unitary Republic of Brazil - Marshal Jair Bolsonaro still holds the emergency powers that he was granted following the counter-coup, and talks of holding a constitutional convention to establish a formal democracy in the country have stalled.

"I wish for full and proper democracy as much as any of my fellow Brazilians. Unfortunately, enemies to the republic are still everywhere, and until I can be sure that the Braganzan traitors will not once more tyrannize our beloved mother Brazil, I will be required to continue holding emergency powers in order to safeguard our newfound freedoms." -Statement from Bolsonaro regarding an indefinite extension of his emergency powers.
-----
OOC: Surviving Empire of Brazil. Pedro V (OTL Pedro Carlos, the current head of the Petrópolis branch of the pretender Imperial House of Brazil) takes over as Emperor after his father, Pedro IV (OTL Pedro Gastao) dies from natural old age. A republican in OTL, Pedro V seeks here to reform the Brazilian empire even further than it had been in the 19th and 20th centuries, ending up virtually one step away from outright abolishing the monarchy altogether. Luiz I (OTL the current head of the Vassouras branch of the pretender Imperial house of Brazil, and an ardent monarchist) schemes with reactionary Brazilian generals to overthrow Pedro V and install Luiz as a strong monarchy to undo Pedro's reforms and return the Empire to a more absolute form of government. The plan is launched and succeeds in February of 2017.

In turn, anti-monarchy, pro-republican protests break out, which may or may not have been spurred on by certain anti-Luiz factions within the Brazilian military. While Luiz I and his generals attempt to put down the protests with as much force as they can muster, their violent methods only result in the republican movement growing more radical and fervent in turn. Once the calls for revolution reach a fever pitch, General Jair Bolsonaro (OTL Bolsonaro was indeed an officer in Brazil's military during his youth) seizes the opportunity to launch a counter-coup against Luiz in July of 2017, resulting in the emperor's "unintended" death at the hands of Bolsonaro's soldiers. With Pedro V in exile in France with the Orleanist pretenders there, Bolsonaro declares himself Marshal of the Unitary Republic of Brazil, and sets up a military junta to govern the country "until such a time as freedom and security can be guaranteed for mother Brazil". As of August of 2020, Bolsonaro is still the leader of the military junta governing Brazil, with virtually unchecked powers as a result.

134760_half.jpg

Legionnaires of the Eastern Roman Empire march in Ravenna after the Ostrogothic capital fell, thus ending the first phase of the Gothic War, circa 540 A.D.

H.M._King_Constantine_I_of_Greece.jpg

Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I of the Justinian Dynasty, circa 541 A.D.​