Photo of a World Without World Wars

Exactly. Hungary would has lot of Croatian, Slovakian and Romanian nationalists. And Romania would try to take Transilvania. Serbia would want take Bosnia.

And what happens to Bohemia ITTL? Is that incorporated fully to Germany or is just Sudetelands annexed and rest of the country becomes vassal kingdom?
also, i forgot to mention abt the split of Galicia or Bukovina

Cool stuff, but how will be , for example, Bosnia , or Hungarians territories be split? Considering Hungary is very multiethnic too ( despite its political structure) , her maintaining the imperial borders would mean that independent hungary will have to deal with a big minority not wanting anything to do with this state
Exactly. Hungary would has lot of Croatian, Slovakian and Romanian nationalists. And Romania would try to take Transilvania. Serbia would want take Bosnia.

And what happens to Bohemia ITTL? Is that incorporated fully to Germany or is just Sudetelands annexed and rest of the country becomes vassal kingdom?
also, i forgot to mention abt the split of Galicia or Bukovina
Russia probably happily takes Galicia.
I forgot to explain what the partition of the Austro-Hungarian looked like. I'll explain it real quick:

Germany: Annexes Bohemia, German Austria, and Burgenland (via. referendum). Bohemia-Moravia is wholly annexed as one kingdom dominated by the Germans.
Italy: Annexes South Tyrol (Bolzano remains with Germany), Kustenland, coastal Dalmatia, and Kotor. Is also awarded a protectorate over Albania (not mentioned in my mini-TL).
Russia: Annexes Galicia, Krakow, and Bukovina.
Hungary: Keeps its original territory, with the support of Russia, Italy, and Germany, becoming a client state of all three empires. It is possible that some regions of Hungary are ceded to Romania and Serbia to appease the nationalists in each country.
Croatia: May be independent or bound to a confederal status with Hungary, with the latter being more likely.
*Bosnia however may or may not be partitioned with Serbia, and if this is the case, I expect the borders to look like the 1939 internal borders of Yugoslavia.