OTL Election maps resources thread

Thande

Donor
I was just going to suggest that Alex, thanks.

Wiltshire is uploaded. For some reason it's not showing the thumbnail or small preview on my computer, only the large image when clicked on - can anyone confirm if that's just a glitch on my side?

Excellent work Alex. I see what you mean about headaches - that whole 'let's make the county council into a unitary authority and abolish the district councils', 'OK, how do we make the new UA cope with the greater responsib--' 'MOAR COUNCILLORS!!!!" thing.
The North East Party want to abolish the primary authorities and beef up the parishes, and I felt so sorry for Alex when I found out.

Thande

Donor
Congressional District by Race:

congressionaldistrictbyrace_by_reagentah-db7umgs.png
FL-25: "I'M DIFFERENT!"

Perhaps all the people who make "you know, what if, like, conservative Democrats and liberal Republicans, maaaaan" wikiboxes live in Hialeah.

Yes, except perhaps in cases where more than one of these parties is involved at once (which is not likely).
So, basically, Future!Doncaster.

I'm a bit busy with the election at the moment, but I can certainly fill in a few maps after the elections to help with the Collective Effort.

Thande

Donor
The answer is less interesting than you realize. FL-25 is the most Cuban district (and the Cubans living there are older and more established).

FL-26 and FL-27 also had Cubans outvote Whites, but in FL-26 a large Black population, and in FL-27 a large non-Cuban Hispanic population weigh down the total non-White figure.
I know, I'm just joking.

FL-25: "I'M DIFFERENT!"

Perhaps all the people who make "you know, what if, like, conservative Democrats and liberal Republicans, maaaaan" wikiboxes live in Hialeah.
No it's pretty much 50+ year old Cubans who've voted Republican since forever. In Miami whites vote liberal in many parts, and in many parts Cubans vote conservative. FL-25 is Hialeah and Doral, both very conservative Cuban areas. However, it's been trending Dem.

EDIT: Ah, I've seen Reagent has responded.