OTL Election maps resources thread

Don't know if this is the right place, but -

Most-Popular-Surname-By-State.jpg

These would make for interesting countries if combined. ;)

Alright, here are the 2016 Florida House of Representatives Election! Which, all I can say, are the definition of dropped ball for the Dems. If they had not given their state legislative candidates a shoestring budget and gave so little help, maybe they wouldn't have almost, but not quite won in so many places. Not happy with the leadership at all.
FloridaHOR 2016.png

Alright, here are the 2016 Florida House of Representatives Election! Which, all I can say, are the definition of dropped ball for the Dems. If they had not given their state legislative candidates a shoestring budget and gave so little help, maybe they wouldn't have almost, but not quite won in so many places. Not happy with the leadership at all.
View attachment 303693

So many uncontested seats hurts my soul on so many levels...

Another light-on-writeup map, as I noticed I hadn't posted this anywhere before - the turnout in Swedish general elections from 1982 until 2010.

turnout_in_swedish_general_elections_1982_2010_by_ajrelectionmaps-davarup.png

Another light-on-writeup map, as I noticed I hadn't posted this anywhere before - the turnout in Swedish general elections from 1982 until 2010.

turnout_in_swedish_general_elections_1982_2010_by_ajrelectionmaps-davarup.png

Somehow the collapse of the turnout seems starker when it's going from dark purples to light mid-blues than if you're just going from purples to greens.