Other analogues for Islamic style religions

You may be wondering, what do I mean by Islamic style religions? Well, Islam is (to put it in an anthropological way) an Abrahamic faith with heavy Arabic influence. This thought was inspired by this map on DeviantART based off an alternate history scenario from Venusian Si.

I wonder what different alternate faiths could be born from Greek polytheism, Hinduism, or even Shintoism. I think an example of what I mean (other than Islam) would be the Taiping rebels, which had Chinese culture (Shangdi as the Abrahamic God) and a connection to Judeo-Christian religions (being ruled by Jesus' "brother").

This is not meant to offend people, I'm just curious if you could think up some real or imaginary faiths with strong similarities to Islam.

tex mex

Banned
Lingayatism: Lingayat warrior monks launch a series of conquests and spread a militant, proselytizing monotheistic shaivite Hinduism.
Khurramaites: Mazdakite zoroastrians launch conquests
Donatist-Berber syncretic religion: berbers launch a series of conquests that spread a Christian-influence berber religion, kind of like islam

In my No Spanish America oneshot I had a version of Buddhism that worships Jesus as the ultimate Buddha(like Muhammed's role as the last prophet) and takes the content of the New Testament(without really bothering with the Old) and gives a buddhist interpretation to the whole thing as the religion of South America while India itself is still hinduist but has Jesus as the child-avatar of the Supreme Being ala Krishna

In both cases it is a result of a utterly triumphant Portugal colonizing them and atempting to push Christianity down their throats while using slaves from Asia on it's american colonies after getting kicked out of Africa, kinda like what happened to Candomble & Umbanda IOTL

Similarly in my Carthaginian Byzantium project I added the idea of a punic version of Marcionism that portrays Baal-Moloch(instead of the Jewish God) as the evil deity & lord of this world, discarding the old carthaginian religion(instead of the Tanakh) to worship Sophia-Logos(in a similar fashion to how catholicism worships Jesus as the Logos of God) as the replacement of Christianity in that timeline

Not sure if any of these fits your criteria but I hope its a good atempt

You may be wondering, what do I mean by Islamic style religions? Well, Islam is (to put it in an anthropological way) an Abrahamic faith with heavy Arabic influence. This thought was inspired by this map on DeviantART based off an alternate history scenario from Venusian Si.

I wonder what different alternate faiths could be born from Greek polytheism, Hinduism, or even Shintoism. I think an example of what I mean (other than Islam) would be the Taiping rebels, which had Chinese culture (Shangdi as the Abrahamic God) and a connection to Judeo-Christian religions (being ruled by Jesus' "brother").

This is not meant to offend people, I'm just curious if you could think up some real or imaginary faiths with strong similarities to Islam.
I mean you should know this, after all you're avatar of Asura, Oh Ahura Mazda lol, Your best bet would be a Iranized Abrahamic faith, Mixture of Nestorian Christianity, Zoroastrianism and Iranian Paganism with a dash of Manicheism. Come to think of it why didn't this happen, wait.............................Mazdakite rebellion but wait................most modern scholars think it probably didn't happen

I mean you should know this, after all you're avatar of Asura, Oh Ahura Mazda lol, Your best bet would be a Iranized Abrahamic faith, Mixture of Nestorian Christianity, Zoroastrianism and Iranian Paganism with a dash of Manicheism. Come to think of it why didn't this happen, wait.............................Mazdakite rebellion but wait................most modern scholars think it probably didn't happen
fun fact, my name actually refers to the bad guy of the anime Soul Eater, I did not know at the time that an actual Asura is basically just a Hindu demon, but it sounds cool so I'm sticking with it

Tengriism could very well work like this. Especially with Genghis Khan and his descendents.
Maybe have a Elagabal like cult develope into a missionic conquering religion in late Antiquity.
Have a Mesoamerican religion take up Catholic elements and develope into a spiritual crusading force in the Americas.
Have an African faith develope into a Pan-African missonic faith being seen as a traditional religion across all African cultures.