Personally, I think that the best part of this timeline is that Britain is far more hawkish and patriotic than in our timeline.

Also, interesting that Winston Churchill the Younger is having a far more prominent career in this timeline - perhaps we could see another Churchill at Number Ten in the future?

Personally, I think that the best part of this timeline is that Britain is far more hawkish and patriotic than in our timeline.

Also, interesting that Winston Churchill the Younger is having a far more prominent career in this timeline - perhaps we could see another Churchill at Number Ten in the future?
Maybe ;);););)
What are they doing now?

Silvio Berlusconi
Romano Prodi
Bernie Sanders
Diego Armando Maradona
Slobodan Milosevic
Silvio Berlusconi - minor MP in Christian Democracy, though thinking that right-wing Freyism could be his ticket to relevance
Romano Prodi - one of the MPs that left the Communist Party to form the Free Democratic Left (more on Italy on Monday)
Bernie Sanders - Still a Progressive/Liberal NYC Councilman, looking toward higher office.
Diego Armando Maradona - No change
Milosevic - general in the Yugoslavian Army

Maybe ;);););)

Silvio Berlusconi - minor MP in Christian Democracy, though thinking that right-wing Freyism could be his ticket to relevance
Romano Prodi - one of the MPs that left the Communist Party to form the Free Democratic Left (more on Italy on Monday)
Bernie Sanders - Still a Progressive/Liberal NYC Councilman, looking toward higher office.
Diego Armando Maradona - No change
Milosevic - general in the Yugoslavian Army
Can I make two points?
1) Silvio Berlusconi had always been a great businessman (with some dark note on how his fortune started, but it's not the point), and when he entered politics he had never hold a public admimistration seat before. And he entered politics because he was following an his plan to arrive to Counsil Presidency, and because the political situation of Italy in these years permitted him to win. I doubt he would enter politics only to become a minor MP.

2)Romano Prodi has always been member of Christian Democracy until it collapsed.

Can I make two points?
1) Silvio Berlusconi had always been a great businessman (with some dark note on how his fortune started, but it's not the point), and when he entered politics he had never hold a public admimistration seat before. And he entered politics because he was following an his plan to arrive to Counsil Presidency, and because the political situation of Italy in these years permitted him to win. I doubt he would enter politics only to become a minor MP.

2)Romano Prodi has always been member of Christian Democracy until it collapsed.
Ok. I'm always eager to learn :)
I'll take those suggestions to heart in the Italy update

My Presidential votes would be as follows:

1960: Nixon
1964: Kennedy
1968: Goldwater
1972: Wallace
1976: Reagan
1980: Reagan
1984: Rumsfeld

The only reasons I would vote Democratic in '64 and '72 would be because of Rockefeller's affair and Wallace winning Vietnam. In those respective elections I would've voted Republican on a congressional and gubernatorial level though.

My presidential votes as follow

1960: lyndon Jhonson
1964: Kennedy
1968: George Wallace
1972: George Wallace
1976: Henry Jackson
1980: Ronald Reagan
1984: Wlliam Proxmire

1960: Lyndon Johnson
1964: John Kennedy
1968: George Wallace
1972: George Wallace
1976: Henry Jackson
1980: John McKeithen
1984: Donald Rumsfeld (I hate Proxmire's anti-space crusade)

P.S. @The Congressman, you did a good job preserving the Philippine two-party system. The natural Nacionalista-Liberal duel is still standing. Hoping better things for the ITTL Philippines that has crushed the NPA.

And I would largely vote Democrat at the state level, if and only if they follow largely faith and family left policies. If not, it's the lesser of two evils.

P.S. @The Congressman, you did a good job preserving the Philippine two-party system. The natural Nacionalista-Liberal duel is still standing. Hoping better things for the ITTL Philippines that has crushed the NPA.

And I would largely vote Democrat at the state level, if and only if they follow largely faith and family left policies. If not, it's the lesser of two evils.
The faith and family left is far stronger ITTL, but there still is a strong liberal contingent in the Democratic Party

The faith and family left is far stronger ITTL, but there still is a strong liberal contingent in the Democratic Party

If you measure it @The Congressman, at what percentage (%) is the composition of the Faith and Family Left versus the percentage (%) of the liberal constituents of the Democratic Party ITTL?

Also, @The Congressman, has the ITTL Philippine Liberal Party followed the Democratic Party and the Labour Party in the US and UK, respectively, in following communonationalism? And has the Nacionalista Party adopted liberty conservative or Freyist thinking as well?

If you measure it @The Congressman, at what percentage (%) is the composition of the Faith and Family Left versus the percentage (%) of the liberal constituents of the Democratic Party ITTL?

Also, @The Congressman, has the ITTL Philippine Liberal Party followed the Democratic Party and the Labour Party in the US and UK, respectively, in following communonationalism? And has the Nacionalista Party adopted liberty conservative or Freyist thinking as well?
If I could guess, the Democratic party is about 50% FFL, 35% Liberal, and 15% Southern/Hispanic Conservative (tribal affiliation with the D party).
I'm not too familiar with the Philippine's - I'm happy to take a guest submission on them if one would like - but the Nacionalista Party is more communonationalist/social conservative while the Liberals are liberty conservative on economics while liberal on social issues.

@The Congressman, how popular is freyism in america?
George Lincoln Rockwell is the most popular radio host in America, and he's the leading voice of Freyism. However, while the concepts (except the pro-Monarchist bent of the Prussian school) are popular and well received, there really isn't a market for it since there isn't a fear of authoritarian governance or a yearning in the American consciousness for something greater.