Miscellaneous <1900 (Alternate) History Thread

Interesting, so the wait for her to come of age won’t be too pressing for the tudors? I suppose given she’d come of age in 1510 a year after Henry ascends the throne they could start pretty quickly if Henry were so inclined
It wasn't for H7. Eleanor is the Emperor's granddaughter. It's well worth the wait to have this pawn in your hands.

Interesting, so the wait for her to come of age won’t be too pressing for the tudors? I suppose given she’d come of age in 1510 a year after Henry ascends the throne they could start pretty quickly if Henry were so inclined
Considering who they were engaged and here Henry would not have any ready replacement (of which he was infatuated) at hand and no worth alternative abroad, I think who Henry would go on and marry her as planned

VVD0D95

Banned
Considering who they were engaged and here Henry would not have any ready replacement (of which he was infatuated) at hand and no worth alternative abroad, I think who Henry would go on and marry her as planned
I mean, if Eleanor proves to be dubiously fertile too, what happens? He has no excuse to divorce her, unlike with her aunt
It wasn't for H7. Eleanor is the Emperor's granddaughter. It's well worth the wait to have this pawn in your hands.
Makes sense to me :)

I mean, if Eleanor proves to be dubiously fertile too, what happens? He has no excuse to divorce her, unlike with her aunt
Luckily Eleanor has no reason for having troubles with children so Henry would most likely get his heir soon enough…
In any case Eleanor would be 36 years old only in 1534 so Henry would NOT try to get an annulment before that…

She, like her aunt, had only one surviving daughter
She had two healthy children in three years and half of marriage (her son was over a year old at the time of his death unlike the new year prince) and she was over 30 when she remarried and her new husband pretty much hated her and still she was able to get pregnant once…
I would say she had NOTHING in common with her aunt’s childbirth pattern specially as neither husband of Eleanor needed to have children by her

32 is a little too early but she would likely go in that phase in few years…
Isabella of Castile and Katherine of Aragon had their final pregnancies in their early thirties, Maria had her final one in her mid thirties. Eleanor would have only faint chances of a Valois child by 1530. Maybe if she married him instantly after Claude died it would be different

Isabella of Castile and Katherine of Aragon had their final pregnancies in their early thirties, Maria had her final one in her mid thirties. Eleanor would have only faint chances of a Valois child by 1530. Maybe if she married him instantly after Claude died it would be different
Catherine had her last pregnancy at 33 years old, Isabella at 34, while Maria was 34 at her death… meaning who Eleanor would likely go in menopause around 35/36 years old so around 1534 (who would fit with the fact who we had enough evidences of a pregnancy in 1532, but nothing more)

Catherine had her last pregnancy at 33 years old, Isabella at 34, while Maria was 34 at her death… meaning who Eleanor would likely go in menopause around 35/36 years old so around 1534 (who would fit with the fact who we had enough evidences of a pregnancy in 1532, but nothing more)
Do we know what gender the child she miscarried would be?

Are there any timeline anyone would recommend where someone colonises W America from the coast even as the E coast is being colonised?

Something non SI, ISOT, or similar ASB please?

Grey Wolf

Donor
Hieratic was written from left to right?
No

"Hieratic was written in one direction only, from right to left. In earlier times the lines were arranged vertically and later, about 2000 bce, horizontally. Subsequently the papyrus scrolls were written in columns of changing widths."