Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Oof, good luck trying to make a credible movie out of tekken! While the fights are pretty easy to do, the whole ridiculous mishima family drama and the devil gene/hokeyness is gonna be a hard sell...unless you go the tekken 4 route and make it more realistic/somber?
That is the thing...a Tekken movie should goes full spectacle, with maybe some dark realization how much the mishima zaibatsu have fucked his member at the long to the time(literally fucked...see jin mom and his cousin)
Well that's what the fist one would be about, establishing Kazuya's fall to Devil and Jun's attempt to prevent that all while Heihachi eggs both on to use that power. I'm hoping to do that film before Tekken 5 is released ttl, because everything after it is where I feel the story jumped the shark.

Well that's what the fist one would be about, establishing Kazuya's fall to Devil and Jun's attempt to prevent that all while Heihachi eggs both on to use that power. I'm hoping to do that film before Tekken 5 is released ttl, because everything after it is where I feel the story jumped the shark.
Yeah but with early ones a good story could be told, as say Tekken should goes the full spectable of figthing and supernatural stunts, in a way the sucessor of MK..

Yeah but with early ones a good story could be told, as say Tekken should goes the full spectable of figthing and supernatural stunts, in a way the sucessor of MK..

Tekken's a bridge we'll cross when we get there. That and Fatal Fury, which I am considering if only because we've got Neal McDonough as a possible Geese. : P

Also for the rest of us who wants to come up with a good game for this generation, here are the specs for the PS2 and the Neptune.
Sony Playstation 2

Media​

DVD , CD

CPU

Memory​

32 MB of RDRAM (system RAM)[8]
4 MB of eDRAM (video RAM)[9][10]

Storage​

40 GB hard drive (add-on)​

• 8 MB PlayStation 2 memory card
  • 128 KB PlayStation memory card​

Display​

Video output formats[hide]

Graphics​

Sound​

PCM 2ch 48KHz, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1​

Controller input​

Connectivity​

100 Mbit Ethernet/modem (requires adapter on SCPH-10000-500xx models), 2 × USB 1.1, 1 × IEEE 1394 interface

Online services​

Sega Neptune

Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 3.5 inches

Mass: 4 lbs (2 kg).

Media: DVD format discs capable of holding 4.7gb of data on a single layer disc and 8.5 gb on a dual layer disc, along with backwards compatibility for all Sega Saturn Games, Sega Pluto carts when connected to a Pluto units and bootup disc.

CPU: NEC V850 series chip codenamed “Triton” and clocked at 300 MHz for Neptune games along with a Saturn Mode activated upon menu selection.

GPU:Sega custom made chip codenamed “Galatea”, clocked at 250 MHz.

Memory: 48MB of RAM, 32 for the Graphics Rendering, 4MB for audio, 12 for OS operation, shuts down while running games.

Removable Storage: Virtual Memory Unit holding 64 MB of data for game saves, downloadable content, and SEGANET games.

Display: YPR Composite Video, S-Video, RF Modulators, VGA through an adapter.

Controller Input: A dual stick analog pad with 4 face buttons underneath the right stick, a d-pad underneath the left stick, two triggers on the back, and a select and start button on the bottom. In the center are two slots for the “VMU”.

Connectivity: A removable 56K Modem installed on the console, along with a 128K Broadband Adapter sold seperately.

Online Services: SegaNet version 2.0 used for Online Gaming, Internet Browsing, Leaderboards, and Message Boards.

I have the specs ready for the Game Boy Alpha and Giga Nintendo ready but that can come in the 2001 in gaming post.

For the rest of Clocktower's cast:
Katherine Von Drachenberg
Lacey Chabert
Anna Paquin
Sophia Bush

Would any of them work?

Last edited:
I need to check clips of the actresses's works before i can give my opinions.

Funnily enough, i actually considered lacey chabert, but i removed her, because i am completely unfamiliar with her work, and, to be honest, i Haven't written my ideas for the clock tower movie with live-action in mind. when i write a story, i only have animation/manga in mind, never in live-action, so i don't really write characters based on which actor would suit them best.

Damn, that sophia bush girl is good! That breakup scene with chad michael murray in the scott brothers was incredible! I'm putting her in, definitely...though, going by the time period we're currently in, this is going to be her first big screen appearance, so she might lack experience....

Anyways, continuing my research...

Last edited:
I like lacey chabert, especially in the mean girls clip i've seen. but the thing is, just the way she naturally looks just screams psychotic. I Don't know if she is capable of toning it down, but, yeah.

Thora birch is alright , and her look in the hole is pretty similar to lotte...an then i read that she was in american beauty, which was, like a huge ass success, and she was paid a fucking HUGE salary during the hole, so yeah, dunno if the budget might allow that...

Thora birch is alright , and her look in the hole is pretty similar to lotte...an then i read that she was in american beauty, which was, like a huge ass success, and she was paid a fucking HUGE salary during the hole, so yeah, dunno if the budget might allow that...
Agreed. With how long she's been in acting at this point, she's not going to come cheap. As for Lacey, she would be a bit more reasonable money wise.

I'm fine with Lacey Chabert. probably taking the role of Anne. Birch, along with having American Beauty under her belt, is also tied to the Dungeons & Dragons films.

Some possible options for Laura; Jodie Sweetin. Johannsen, while good, is gonna be doing Ghost World at this time. Sweetin would be easier to get on and is the right age. Why not throw her a bit of a bone and give her something other than Full House to hang her hat on?

Eesh... Is it a risk worth taking? Especially considering this movie will most likely have the same budget as the oakland A's due to it being an unknown property and all?