Map Thread XXII

Very nice! Not to nitpick though, but was the Aral Sea that dry in 500 AD?
Yeah apparently

Medieval-in-the-middle-of-XX-century-modern-and-possible-future-hydrographical-systems.png

Like that you're doing this. Historic coastlines should be paid more attention to. Would be neat if you would start doing this in WorldA format, though obviously that's a tremendous pain.
Well its still in little wip but its minor things like deltas.
Here the blank version. (credits to exa-map for the og-map)
yyu9o.jpg

Last edited:
Changing_of_the_Seasons.png

Hi everyone, I made a remake of my World Map I posted here a while ago, this one is adjusted a little (stole the TFS artstyle) and is more lore accurate. Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions :)

Hi everyone, I made a remake of my World Map I posted here a while ago, this one is adjusted a little (stole the TFS artstyle) and is more lore accurate. Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions :)
What’s the BNEE and what is it’s ideology? And why are the capitols of Britain and Japan in Winchester and Miyako respectively? What happened to London and Tokyo? Also what’s Ama-Ala?

So I assume that Africa was not as heavily colonized in this world? It seems like it since there are more nations than what it would appear possible if it was.

Is there a link to where the lore for this concept is? I have a lot of questions, not least about what happened in the 1960s

I don't care that I'm wrong, my headcanon is that, based on that label placement, all of Ottoman Rumelia is Montenegro!

Like that you're doing this. Historic coastlines should be paid more attention to. Would be neat if you would start doing this in WorldA format, though obviously that's a tremendous pain.

There actually are versions with historical coastlines, it's just most people don't use them and only a few have been made as a result.

whats worldA format?

The world map that's almost universally used here when people aren't making large/regional maps, there's an entire thread dedicated to it.

hvkWZYve_o.jpg

"Austria still needed to solidify it's victory. this meant placating the French Emperor, who was biding his time and looking for an opportunity for territorial gains of some kind. A return to the 1815 borders was accepted and Austria also seceded it's Italian territories to France (who then transferred it to Italy), in order to take Silesia from the Prussian. It also temporary took the bulk of the Prussian Rhine province and administered it until a suitable solution was found. Austria did not have any other territorial demands, further spoils where divided between it's allies."
Gorgeous!

I hope this becomes a fully-fledged TL someday, it really deserves more attention!