Map Thread XXII

The State of Guyana after a crazy next few years.

state_of_guyana_by_ynot1989_dgjan78-fullview.png

Mennonite farmers would not set up their own republic. As long as they got freedom of religion and freedom from persecution, they would just be peaceful farmers who wouldn't even vote. Mennonites are congregationalist communitarians with no central authority.
It's kinda more like a 'Democratic' Steppe-Horde-esque kinda thing, where its only really a few military leaders in control

maps.png

2005: The Islamic Emirate of Khorasan, formed as a merger between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, the Islamic State of Pakistan, and the de facto independent Republic of Kashmir (1) in the year 2000.

2010: Its successor states, following the 2006-2007 NATO-EUTO (Eurasian Treaty Organisation)-India intervention into the regions, listed in alphabetical order as follows:
Balochistan (green), Gilgit-Baltistan (light green), Kashmir (gray), Shamal (blue), Pakhtunkhwa (maroon ), Punjab (dark green), Sindh (red).

Not shown: Taliban insurgency in Pakhtunkhwa, Islamic Front insurgency in Punjab, Islamist insurgencies in Kashmir and in other states, the autonomous State of Hazaristan in Shamal, de-facto Indian control over the foreign affairs of the new pro-Western government in Kashmir, the free-trade agreements made between the successor states, done due to international efforts to try and form an EU/NATO-esque alliance to counter Islamist militancy and to overall promote relations between them), and more...

(1) - I'm sort of thinking like a Chechnya-esque situation happened here.

Last edited:
THE MAGICAL COUNTRIES OF EUROPE

wFiMfqE.jpg

Based on Harry Potter's Wizarding World, this is my interpretation of the magical countries of Europe, based on the information we know. KEep in mind that Kodolstoretz does not have an official logo and the one imprinted on the map is simply a fan interpretation of one. Alongside the Big 4 Schools of Europe, I've added some minor schools of own making to rationalize magical schooling over so much cultures and populations. Alongside the map, some statistics about the Big 4 countries of Magical Europe are listed as well. Alongside, some majority wizarding towns/cities (barring the capitals, which have their magical sectors parallel to the muggle counterparts) in Europe. Obviously the ones outside of Europe are just interpretations. Azkaban and Nurmengard are represented as well.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Honestly, that map looks good for me, I only occasionally read HP fan stuffs to be honest. Also, I never really cared for JKR's lore and worldbuilding anymore since she's...well...lacking so to say. Yeah. Honestly I only read 1 HP fanfic now, Harry and the Shipgirls.

Honestly, that map looks good for me, I only occasionally read HP fan stuffs to be honest. Also, I never really cared for JKR's lore and worldbuilding anymore since she's...well...lacking so to say. Yeah. Honestly I only read 1 HP fanfic now, Harry and the Shipgirls.
Yeah. Despite flopping hard, at least the Fantastic Beasts series tried to worldbuild. Even though some of it was just plain idiotic, the qilin choosing the mugwump one like.