Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
a Valkyrie Rises over Europe, circa 1951.

NaziVictoryMap.png

The rise of the Five Empires: (ignore the internal borders)
3BQAxNw.png

Their rise was surprising to the entire world. The United States, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina form the Bogota pact, a defense treaty meant to repel any European attack on American soil (a similar policy to the Monroe doctrine), however with their recent elevation of becoming the worlds biggest economies it has turned the Americas (and their colonies) into the most powerful alliance in the world. As war seems inevitable in Europe, it seems the only thing preventing such a terrible war is what side the Americas would be on.

It's 1900, and all signs are pointing towards this being the American Century.

Full map size.

Last edited:
Revised more. Added internal boarders for the United Arab Republic, Chopped up Mongolia, New Netherlandish civil war, etc. Noting big. Circa 2010
TL22 2010.png

TL22 2010.png

Very neat. Are there no European colonies in the Americas by 1900?
The UK and Netherlands still hold colonies in the Caribbean and Guayanas, plus Bermuda is still UK held and Greenland Denmark held. But France, Spain, and Portugal have been kicked out.

I think we can all agree that the world could use a little more unity and inderstanding, but since I can't exactly arrange for that I've made the 5429th best thing: a silly map of the world united under a few randomly picked nations :D

image.jpg

I think we can all agree that the world could use a little more unity and inderstanding, but since I can't exactly arrange for that I've made the 5429th best thing: a silly map of the world united under a few randomly picked nations :D

So is that German India-China, or Indian-Chinese Germany? :p

Bruce

Splitting Iraq NE-SW makes no sense, since that's the direction the rivers run in. NW-SE would make more sense, since not only does the border cross the rivers, it also broadly aligns with the Sunni-Shia boundary.

Splitting Iraq NE-SW makes no sense, since that's the direction the rivers run in. NW-SE would make more sense, since not only does the border cross the rivers, it also broadly aligns with the Sunni-Shia boundary.

To be fair. Its Iran. There freaking leaders do nothing that makes sense.

POD is late 1970's to early 1980's, not sure where. Iran devastates Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, winning it in 1984.

The Iranians seem to have driven the Iraqi remnant into the deserts. Is the Islamic Republic of Iraq run by Sunni or Shia? Will you also do an added map showing the Iranian seizures Shia land at Qatar and the Saudi coast, given it would compliment the seizure of Omani (and presumable the UAE enclave) land at the Strait of Oman? Have Palestinians been sent back to Israel wholesale, thus emptying out half of Jordan? Will the Druze become a sizable demographic minority there? And how are Iraqi Turkomen treated? And I expect that within the decade the remaining Gulf States will be united in military alliance, even if it really means the US does the hard pulling. Will you show the borders of the Israeli-Palestinian Confederation? And how did Turkey get Rhodes and other Greek Islands? It seems enough to get them expelled form NATO, if they were still in it. It would leave them open to Soviet subversion.
http://origins.osu.edu/sites/origins.osu.edu/files/2-4-map353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.